Whats the EB/GS trade-in value on sealed Brawl

Voxxen

CAG Veteran
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to abuse the TRU b1g1 1/2 off deal this sunday, the $5 extra trade-in for MarioKart coupon at GS/EB, and the 10% off coupon at GS/EB.

Would be nice if I could pick up HotD2/3 and Brawl for $65, then trade Brawl in for most of the money back on a MarioKart preorder :p

Probably 30 bucks + 10 percent + the 5 bucks for Mario Kart.

The game being sealed won't matter. Unless your store is short on copies and they accept it back as a brand new one (which many stores have done before with hot titles like GHIII, RB, Halo 3, etc.), but you won't be getting cash back and I wouldn't pop the question up about that.

[quote name='Voxxen']I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to abuse the TRU b1g1 1/2 off deal this sunday, the $5 extra trade-in for MarioKart coupon at GS/EB, and the 10% off coupon at GS/EB.

Would be nice if I could pick up HotD2/3 and Brawl for $65, then trade Brawl in for most of the money back on a MarioKart preorder :p[/quote]

:bomb:

people that "abuse" a sale often encourage said sales to not happen as much and also give true cheap asses a bad name. we are cheap asses, not thieves or liars.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Probably 30 bucks + 10 percent + the 5 bucks for Mario Kart.

The game being sealed won't matter. Unless your store is short on copies and they accept it back as a brand new one (which many stores have done before with hot titles like GHIII, RB, Halo 3, etc.), but you won't be getting cash back and I wouldn't pop the question up about that.[/quote]

Actually, GameStop isn't supposed to take in sealed games... part of their policy.

so either open it and trade it in or put it up here or on ebay...

What TRU B1 Get 1 1/2 off deal are you talking about? i saw the topic about the weekly ad for that week and there is no Buy 1 Get 1 Half off. Theres save $20 when you purchase 2 Wii games above $19.99.

bread's done
Back