What's the latest game that has increased in value significantly after it's release.

[quote name='Mike 01Hawk']I wonder what the Okami of today is. I'm so out of the loop it isn't even funny :([/QUOTE]

I would say Demon's Souls Collector's Edition and the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter edition.

As far as non-CE games, I can't think of any. Most games are printed with enough copies to meet demand.

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. And Okami's vale never increase significantly. Later on it became a GH game

Dur... I was comparing Okami's clearance price vs flip price. I guess flip price was still ~game day release price.

Dynasty Warrior Gundam's clearance price vs. flip price was great. I got it back in January for 2.98 and traded it in at GameCrazy for 17 bucks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dynasty Warrior Gundam's clearance price vs. flip price was great. I got it back in January for 2.98 and traded it in at GameCrazy for 17 bucks.[/QUOTE]

You do realized at that point new copies were selling for a lot more than $17? It was selling for over $30

[quote name='62t']You do realized at that point new copies were selling for a lot more than $17? It was selling for over $30[/QUOTE]
That was a new copy. I bought it at Sears on clearance.

Played it once, couldn't get into it and flipped it.

I also ended up getting a Twilight Princess on the Gamecube on Clearance there for something like 1.97.

bread's done
Back