What's the most confrontational you've ever been?

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I'm curious. Did you kick over a magazine rack? Did you throw some glitter? Have you demanded to speak to a supervisor? Did you ask to speak to the supervisor's supervisor? Share your stories!

I've killed a man with my bare hands in the jungle near a remote Taiwanese village. Also once I was sent up the Nung river into Cambodia to take out a rouge Green Beret Colonel.

I questioned a guy who was fucking with me if he had a grandmother. The guy said no. I asked if she owned a candy store. He got quite upset and was ready to beat the shit out of me. It was very subtle of me. Little did I know at the time that his grandmother was on her deathbed and had one of her legs amputated.

Live and learn.

[quote name='Zen Davis']I questioned a guy who was fucking with me if he had a grandmother. The guy said no. I asked if she owned a candy store. He got quite upset and was ready to beat the shit out of me. It was very subtle of me. Little did I know at the time that his grandmother was on her deathbed and had one of her legs amputated.

Live and learn.[/QUOTE]

Kinda reminds me of when I was in middle school,
and travelled up the Nung river to kill a man :D
we were cracking your momma jokes. I said one to some kid, who raised his fist at me. I thought we were going to fight then he walked away. They told me later that his mom had just died a few months ago.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I dont really care to share a story as I try not to dwell on past mistakes, but that kid should have beat the shit out of you Graystone.[/QUOTE]

I said I didn't know when I made the joke much like ZD above me.

People also need to get over themselves. Yes, it's sad when someone dies, but it's not like when a complete stranger cracks a random joke that they are purposely being an ass.

Now if it were on purpose, that's a different story.

When my 360 RRoD (Before the Warranty extention), I argued my way through Max, then a CSR, then her Supervisor, then his Suervisor, then his Manager all the way to the plant Manager of the McAllen, TX repair facility. When I was done with him, I got his direct number and he promised me a NEW 360...and sent me a refurb.

I was PWNED!!!

When I was 15 I went to a redsox game, and the guy in the row infront of me would keep standing up and ripping off his shirt, then growl like a fucking asshole. After puting up with him for 6 innings, I finally yelled at him "sit the fuck down you dumbass" I was surprised when he, this 40+ year old man (completely sober) actually threw his ass back down tio his seat, never to rise again. Oh and the redsox won. :)

Awhile ago when I moved back home from college I had Sprint and where I live there was no signal. (I live in the sticks) Anways they wanted me to pay $175 to cancel. I told them that there was no signal and I couldn't use the service so why pay. I kept getting tossed around back and forth and further up the chain. Till finally I got a manager's supervisor and he said np we will cancel.
Thats when I learned, the further up the chain you can get on the phone, the more likely it is you'll get your way. Just keep arguin'!

When I worked at Kmart, I told a female customer to "fuck off", twice, (she asked me to repeat myself), in front of her husband and children -- the children laughed, both times, while the husband did nothing.

She said she was going to tell the manager, but nothing came of it. (They loved me, there.)

[quote name='Graystone']I've killed a man with my bare hands in the jungle near a remote Taiwanese village. Also once I was sent up the Nung river into Cambodia to take out a rouge Green Beret Colonel.[/quote]

A "rouge" colonel? Nice one, slick.

[quote name='cdietschrun']A "rouge" colonel? Nice one, slick.[/quote]
those are the most dangerous kind :p

spelling FTL

[quote name='Graystone']I've killed a man with my bare hands in the jungle near a remote Taiwanese village. Also once I was sent up the Nung river into Cambodia to take out a rouge Green Beret Colonel.[/QUOTE]

The correct term is Native American. No need to call him out by color.

[quote name='Graystone']Kinda reminds me of when I was in middle school,
and travelled up the Nung river to kill a man :D
we were cracking your momma jokes. I said one to some kid, who raised his fist at me. I thought we were going to fight then he walked away. They told me later that his mom had just died a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

At least it wasn't intentional. When I was in 6th grade and a kid's father had died. She was out of class for a week I think and then the first day she is back in school, a kid walks up to her (knowingly) and says "Hey, how's your father?" He got suspended for that.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']At least it wasn't intentional. When I was in 6th grade and a kid's father had died. She was out of class for a week I think and then the first day she is back in school, a kid walks up to her (knowingly) and says "Hey, how's your father?" He got suspended for that.[/quote]

Wow I would of laid the little fucker out for that. That shit is so uncalled for.

i kicked a kid in the face because i thought he was talking about my mother. i was a pretty angry kid gowing up maybe because of my parents divorce but i really think i was just wound up too much and always looking to get into trouble. and at an age when it was ok for a boy to hit a girl ( maybe 6 or 7 ) i dunno but 3 sisters tried to fight me.

when i say sisters i dont mean black chicks either they were white one was my age and in my class ( thats how things got started) she got in my face said some shit and before she knew what happened i pushed her and she fell on her ass. her second oldest sister saw it and got in my face ( she was a year older than me) and i pushed her too and then her little sister again then their oldest sister ( 2 years older than me) jumped in and they had me surrounded so i decided the time for pushing was over and started throwing blows.

ive mellowed alot since then or maybe just bottled it up im not sure all i know is one day i woke up and all the anger was gone. at the time i had to have been the worst kid they had ever. they used to give us these cards for everytime we acted up or were sent to the office and so many cards got you iss ( in school suspension) at the end of one semester i had about 12 or 15. offense cards i think they were called. i used to get the damn chip on your shoulder speech all the time.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']At least it wasn't intentional. When I was in 6th grade and a kid's father had died. She was out of class for a week I think and then the first day she is back in school, a kid walks up to her (knowingly) and says "Hey, how's your father?" He got suspended for that.[/quote]

damn thats some cold blooded shit. funny but still freakin cold especially coming from a kid. are you sure he really meant to do that on purpose?

[quote name='Brak']When I worked at Kmart, I told a female customer to "fuck off", twice, (she asked me to repeat myself), in front of her husband and children -- the children laughed, both times, while the husband did nothing.

She said she was going to tell the manager, but nothing came of it. (They loved me, there.)[/quote]

What was she doing? Just being a bitch in general?

I used to get in fights all the time during grammar/middle school.
Started mellowing out in high-school and am now completely non-confrontational in college. I seriously try to be a nice guy to almost everyone even when they have bad attitudes or are being complete assholes for no reason.

[quote name='lokizz']damn thats some cold blooded shit. funny but still freakin cold especially coming from a kid. are you sure he really meant to do that on purpose?[/QUOTE]

Yes, he was a mean kid and was always getting into trouble so I'm almost 100% sure he did it on purpose.

[quote name='Graystone']I said I didn't know when I made the joke much like ZD above me.[/quote]
Oh I did this like 6 months ago and I knew his grandmother wasn't well. I just didn't know she had her leg cut off. I'm 24 by the way.

fucker kept hitting me in the back of the neck with a rubber band. That shit hurts you know?

[quote name='cdietschrun']A "rouge" colonel? Nice one, slick.[/quote]

Rouge, as in Khmer Rouge. Havn't you people seen "The Killing Fields"? ;)

[quote name='munch']The correct term is Native American. No need to call him out by color.[/quote]

Maybe he meant a rookie Red Beret.

In high school, I heard someone had said some serious shit about me. So I walked out of my class, walked across the school, into another building, up the stairs to his class and punched him in the face and walked out.

Totally worth it.

This is the day I realized I needed to check myself when it came to losing my temper.

One day I had a shit day at work. On the way home it was raining pretty decent. Enough that I did my best driving 60 in a 65. The stretch of hwy is one lane each way with a shoulder. Normally Id move over to let people pass etc etc but when theres more rain on the shoulder than the road, and Im trying to stay on my side, I tend to slow down a bit etc cause lets face it, my safety is more importan than wherever the f' someone else is going. Even when the road is dry, if someone is going faster and has the shot to do it, and doesnt, I dont move over. If they come up and theres no passing lane or traffic comming the other way, I move over.

So on this day, I was roughly halfway home when some redneck in a truck with his family were doing alot faster than me. Granted his shitty truck was doing better in the water on the road than mine, I prayed that he would go around since he has all the time in the world. I just wasnt gonna go to the shoulder where the water was worse.

So after about a min or two of being behind me and not passing, he flashes his lights at me as if Im suppose to move to the shoulder and let him by. Not sure what snapped but after my shit day at work, I just flipped. I stopped in the highway, put my car in park, got out and walked back to his door. Calmly asking wtf his problem was.

He starts giving me shit saying I need to move over for faster traffic etc blah blah. I told him he had several shots to pass and he didnt so I wasnt gonna move over. If it wasnt bad enough, dude had a pink cast on. As I walked away he mumbled something to his wife and kids and I turned around and went back asking what he said. He wouldnt say anything so I told him dont f' with me or Ill come back and embarass him in front of his family.

I got back in my car and went on my way. F'er didnt come within several car lengths of me again.

[quote name='reiji']Rouge, as in Khmer Rouge. Havn't you people seen "The Killing Fields"? ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he meant rogue, as in the rogue Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. Haven't you people see "Apocalypse Now"? ;)

[quote name='munch']I'm pretty sure he meant rogue, as in the rogue Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. Haven't you people see "Apocalypse Now"? ;)[/QUOTE]

Finally someone gets the reference even with the a misplaced letter. Everyone who didn't get the reference saddens me. Now go buy 5 copies of Apocalypse Now.

In 6th grade this other "student" hated me, I have no clue why, I think he was jealous that I was better than him. I'm not being cokcy, EVERYONE was better than him. So for years anytime I saw him he looked like he was going to kill me. One day freshman year I saw him at the gas station, prabably buying drugs, and I thought I was dead then. It was obvious he still hated me and he was in a gang. I walked down the street with a church so if he was after me they might help.

I once, well all the time, agrued with a "teacher" of mine. I said what she was doing was bullshit and a waste of my time and money. I had to have this fight once every other class and she threated me all the time with with drawing me (which I would have went to the dean), or calling this person or that. She shouldn't be teaching.

Hell I think I have agrued with 90% of my high school teachers and 40-50% of my college professors. Those were the bad old days.

When I get carded for mature games at Best Buy I ask if they're serious and then put my shit down and leave. Its probably their job but the ESRB is a fucking guideline not a law. If it was for full price I just go buy it somewhere else.

[quote name='Graystone']Finally someone gets the reference even with the a misplaced letter. Everyone who didn't get the reference saddens me. Now go buy 5 copies of Apocalypse Now.[/QUOTE]

rouge is just a funny common misspelling...you know, like eyeliner (or is it blush..)

I'm madly curious why Scorch made this topic. Did something happen recently? Are you standing naked in the middle of a gas station with an axe in your hands and covered in blood at this very moment?

At my former employer I became accustomed to being harassed, threatened, and yelled at for things I either didn't do or was in no way responsible for. I've had an alleged fortune five hundred ceo threaten to sue me because I wouldn't let him endanger the safety of his kid. Because of this I can keep my cool pretty well.

On top of that I almost never get angry with customer service reps, unless I know they are lying to me. If, however, they don't accept me "no" to their sales pitches, it's on.

lately, this is probably the most confrontational I've been. Just a little "fuck you" to a gba counterfeiter:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149716

the most confrontational was probably in junior high sometime. got into a fight and some other minor squabbles.

I have a pretty firm way of dealing with people that keeps things from getting out of hand, which usually lets me get my way with annoying CSRs.

[quote name='Apossum']rouge is just a funny common misspelling...you know, like eyeliner (or is it blush..)[/quote]

i missed that due to the fact ive only seen that film once but we did read the book in school. saw the film in school as well the benefits of having an english teacher who served in nam lol. that and alot of the racy stories he told us that he shouldnt have. try doing that cow scene in a movie nowdays peta would have your balls for breakfast.

I hit a guy in the head with a pipe. He had just dented my $25,000 car with a beer bottle, and then punched me as I tried to move it away. When three of his friends joined him coming at me, I hit him in the side of the head with the pipe.

I wish I'd had my Escrima training back then, I might not have gotten my ass kicked.

That was years ago, but about six months ago, I almost put a guy in a guacuum (Jujutsu wristlock-I would have used an adductive technique) because he was messing with my girlfriend at a bar. I'd even gone as far as attaching. He wouldn't have been able to stop me from destroying his wrist. Long story, but my training prevented me from actually starting something that the cops would have finished.

I've calmed down in the last few years.

[quote name='cdietschrun']Yea, I understood you meant ROGUE

Too bad ROUGE is a different word and a COLOR.[/QUOTE]

So this is your most confrontational?

Really though Rambo, and Apocalypse now references aside.
I've been in a few bar fights, and about a fight a year when I was in school not counting high school. High school I didn't have any problems.

[quote name='Quillion']I hit a guy in the head with a pipe. He had just dented my $25,000 car with a beer bottle, and then punched me as I tried to move it away. When three of his friends joined him coming at me, I hit him in the side of the head with the pipe.

I wish I'd had my Escrima training back then, I might not have gotten my ass kicked.

That was years ago, but about six months ago, I almost put a guy in a guacuum (Jujutsu wristlock-I would have used an adductive technique) because he was messing with my girlfriend at a bar. I'd even gone as far as attaching. He wouldn't have been able to stop me from destroying his wrist. Long story, but my training prevented me from actually starting something that the cops would have finished.

I've calmed down in the last few years.[/quote]

Yeah, A real bad ass you are!! Lucky girl

Too many things.

4th grade, I was upset I was getting a detention because I forgot my pencil in science class. I picked up a chair and threw it (hit one kid in the class). I got a detention coupon from that.

A week later that same year, I got upset with my music teacher and threw my recorder instrument at her. She said I would get detention. I was going to tell my 4th grade teacher I needed one, but some other student did (the one who got hit by the chair I threw). I got really upset at my teacher and he sent me out in the hall. I got sick of waiting out in the hall, so I slammed the door really hard (the glass almost broke) and I jumped up and kicked my fourth grade teacher (He is a guy). I was in the Principals office all day. I also got tired of waiting and threw a chair at him while being in the office.

That's back then when I was a bad kid. I did many other bad things such as smart mouthing teachers and other things, but I'm not that way anymore.

In H.S., people use to make fun of me (my friends), saying I wasn't really my race. It started to really bug me, so I chased a friend with a metal baseball bat, punched a kid out, shoved a persons desk against the wall so they fall off and hit the wall really hard, and other things. I use to have anger problems, when people made fun of me for that, stuff I liked or wore (I punched someone out for making fun of my $150 pair of Air Jordan shoes), etc.

Don't worry, I'm not crazy anymore. ;) There are around 50 stories I bet, but I don't want you all to think I'm some psycho, because I'm not (I'm perfectly normal).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Don't worry, I'm not crazy anymore. ;)[/QUOTE]
Phew.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Before going away to college, I had to take a Physical. I was told to stand back and read a Eye Chart from a distance. I tried to squint, lean in front, use both eyes, etc. because I couldn't read the damn chart. I was told that I should see an eye doctor, and I kept telling the nurse no, my eyes are just fine, and the only reason I could not see the chart properly was because I got up at 6am and I was tired. I talked my way out of having to get my vision tested, and she just wrote down I had 20/30 vision (couldn't talk her to say I had 20/20). Seriously, I thought my vision was perfect, so that pissed me off. I also talked my way out of my high blood pressure problem so I wouldn't have to take medication.[/QUOTE]
Are you fucking retarded?

What does this have to do with the topic?

Bitch.

bread's done
Back