What's the name of that song?

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Noticed all these song threads but there isn't a thread about seeking the name of songs that get stuck in your head so I made one. Mine might be kinda hard to find. It comes on alot during the I love the 90s part deux as backround music. The best way I can describe it is a guitar riff that plays before the lyrics come around. I know for a fact that it plays during the 1994 ep at the end of the mississippi river flood segment. There's a marithon on VH1 so if ya happen to be watching it and hear something close to that please post it.

well damnit I can't think of any other way to describe it. If they played a line of lyrics I would be able to find it on my own. That's what it sounds like to me like a part of a song where in the beginning there's a solid 30sec or more of guitar playing. If you watch the show it shouldn't be more than a couple songs that sound like that.

ok I'll go into alittle more detail. To me its has the same note and it goes like "whaaa whaaa whaaa'" then it loops again. If I could dl the ep and show ya what I'm taking about but I can't find it on any P2P program

Maybe Its a rob zombie song, i know i love the.... uses his stuff alot, heres some probablities
More Human Than Human
Never Gonna Stop
Dragula

He says yeah a whole lot too, so im pretty shure thats him

[quote name='JimmieMac']First thing that came to my head when you said all that was Guns and Roses "Sweet Child O Mine"[/QUOTE]
He said "whaaa whaaa whaaa". "Sweet Child O Mine" is definitely more of a "doo dee doo doo dee doo dee doo".
What's wrong with you? :D

[quote name='oleander']He said "whaaa whaaa whaaa". "Sweet Child O Mine" is definitely more of a "doo dee doo doo dee doo dee doo".
What's wrong with you? :D[/QUOTE]

"whaaa whaaa whaaa" sounds like Smells Like Teen Spirit to me.

Do they usually play songs from the year being discussed?

bread's done
Back