Whats the site for Microsoft to get free stuff if you work at a gaming site???

HatedGreatness

CAGiversary!
I already have an account and want to have them send me my stuff, I but I lost all my favorites (all my anime sites, gone, dammit). Can someone give me a link. I can't remember what it is or even what to google.

[quote name='chodax']what is that site?[/QUOTE]

If you work at a retail MS partner store you can go there and answer some questions and get some cool stuff like, keyboards,mice,software and Xbox/Xbox360 games for just the cost of shipping.

[quote name='chodax']can you make up saying you work at a MS partner store? Or does it gotta be legit?[/QUOTE]

Before your stuff can be sent you employment must be verified. You will need to fax a paystub as well as provide you employers phone number where MS can verify you employment status. This will need to be reviewed from time to time.

They don't verify it from time to time. I worked at a B&M over three years ago and I still get stuff from their site without them checking whether I still work there or not. It is just important to be able to get it verified in the beginning. If you have a friend that works at a store, get them to get a letter on letterhead then just alter it and fax it to them for verification. Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back