What's the value for a Fat PS2?

R0wdi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (98%)
I was just curious, I might be interested in getting one, but whenever I look one up, it's either refurbished or in a bundle. So, what does a Used Fat PS2 with all cables, and 1 controller go for?

Thanks

Why I was gamestop tonight, a guy traded a Fat PS2, all cables, 1 controller, 1 Mem card and received $30.00 in cash.

Yeah, trade-ins to Gamestop pretty much don't make any sense at all, which makes it a wonder that so many people seem to do it. If people would stop trading things to GS for ripoff values, GS would be forced to raise the amount of money they give for used trade-ins. Oh well.

[quote name='crunchewy']Yeah, trade-ins to Gamestop pretty much don't make any sense at all, which makes it a wonder that so many people seem to do it. If people would stop trading things to GS for ripoff values, GS would be forced to raise the amount of money they give for used trade-ins. Oh well.[/quote]

I don't know - I figure it's worth it for a console since I don't want to be bothered paying to ship it off and deal with the buyer.

However for games it's much easier to just trade them online.

[quote name='camoor']I don't know - I figure it's worth it for a console since I don't want to be bothered paying to ship it off and deal with the buyer.[/quote]
Just make a reasonable price.

I tried that with a extra Xbox a few months ago when they were still going for $80. Sold one w/o a controller(the controller had busted analog stick) for around $46 shipped. After shipping, still had $40 left. Decent considering I would've only received $16 cash/$20 store credit at Gamestop, so I basically doubled the money avoiding GS.

bread's done
Back