What's the worst video game you picked up from the CC sale?

DOA: Extreme Volleyball

While the graphics are the shizzle, this game plays almost like a barbie title (with a heavy emphasis on shopping and little to no volleyball of any significance).

However, it's gorgeous to see it in action and for $4.99, I don't mind firing up what essentially looks/plays like a tech demo every now and then (worth it for the oggle cam alone).

[quote name='gamefreak117']

Best game that I could take advantage of with my (mediocre) luck was Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. I wish I could pickup Burnout 2 or find a copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2, or Morrowind GoTY.[/quote]

Oddworld is barely worth $5. I have this game, and bought it last year. Why do I think this? Because there is a GLITCH in one of the LAST LEVELS that basically renders the game unplayable! Imagine how pissed off you would be if you spent all that time in a game and then have it ruined by a stupid glitch. Stupid Munch gets stuck in a wall, and I want to punch a hole in this game.
:x

Space Channel 5 on the GBA is a crime against video games. They ripped all the sprites and backgrounds from the dreamcast version and threw it into a garbled mess on a game.

The first Space Channel 5 was only fun because of the visuals. On the GBA, it's just not fun at all.

Out of PacMan world 2(GC)........Pinobee(GBA)............and Earthworm Jim(GBA)..........id say the worst game is pinobee......it kind of stupid, imo. I really like the Earthworm Jim game though. It doesnt have save features unfortunatly. Pac Man World 2 is quite fun also!
Earthworm Jim is a classic. Never had a save feature, unless you count the password system from EWJ:SE for Sega CD. Haven't played the GBA one, but I assume it's a direct port, with maybe dumbed down audio. You know, I might have to pick up the GBA version, I own every other incarnation of the game, with the exception of that one. I don't see why I've been overlooking it for so long.

Anyhow, the worst game out of the games I bought, well, I can't decide. Not that they are bad, it's that I've been absolutely loving every game I've bought from there so far. Best fun/money ratio EVER.

Bf bought Megaman X7, though, and frankly, I don't like it that much. But even so, out of what, 13 games we bought total ( I bought 11, he picked up 2), one somewhat bad game out of the bunch sure ain't bad.

[quote name='scuba']mine would have to be legends of wrestling 2, I thought somebody would want it but no ones does :([/quote]

I actually like that game, I'm into all that nostalgia stuff. I got it awhile ago at Meijer for $4.96, so technically cheaper than a CC game. Let's see of the games I picked up I've only played All Star Baseball 2004, which I must say is amazing, and Extreme G 3, which is also fun, but a little too short for my liking. Anyhow I'm gonna say SSX Tricky or 2002 Fifa, simply because I haven't played either of those yet.

I second the American Idol. I'm definitely returning it.

Unless, of course, someone wants to trade me for it. In that case, it's awesome! :twisted:

[quote name='cavalier']DOA: Extreme Volleyball

While the graphics are the shizzle, this game plays almost like a barbie title (with a heavy emphasis on shopping and little to no volleyball of any significance).

However, it's gorgeous to see it in action and for $4.99, I don't mind firing up what essentially looks/plays like a tech demo every now and then (worth it for the oggle cam alone).[/quote]

HEY!, If you don't like it do you want to trade it for Secret Weapons Over Normandy? I live in Chicago too.
My GF really likes that game and I want get to it for her.

although i haven't gotten to barely any of the games yet, i would have to say that i expect syberia, p.n. 03, and futurama to be the worst. i tried to pass up stuff i assumed would be horrible (the haunted mansion comes to mind), but i had to get futurama.

Of the 10 I bought, I've gotten to about 6 of them, and out of King's Field: TAC, Bloody Roar 4, GunValkyrie, Bloodrayne, Legaia 2, and Futurama, Futurama takes the worst game hands down. I've actually thoroughly enjoyed each of those other games so far. I really wanted to like Futurama, but the controls are god awful, and the graphics suck.

I'm going to have to go with the createor of this post, I also bought Stake: Fortune Fighters, that game sucked super ass and yes it sucked super ass.

I'm pretty happy with all the games that I picked up from CC, and none of them are really bad. If I had to choose a worst game, however, I'd say Dragon's Lair 3D (GCN). The controls and camera are sometimes aggravating, and the combat is really slow. Even so, it's still a fairly decent game.

If anything, the truly worst game I bought was during the Best Buy $4.99 sale. I actually bought Battlebots: Design & Destroy (GBA). :oops:

LOL, I am excited to play 2003... I'm working on 2002 right now, don't ask me why... ::shiftyeyes::

bread's done
Back