Whats this DS Game?

Mrcapcom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was at walmart last nite and saw a poster for this game for ds that looked pretty kewl. It just saying about a tiny robo in a town or something and u control him to do something? I can't remember the name I know it prolly had robo in the title thanks in advance if u CAG's can help

Chibi Robo: Park Patrol

Was supposed to be exclusive to Walmart. It's a sequel to a Gamecube game. You take Chibi Robo around and do various things, and you only have so much power and such. I haven't tried the DS version yet, but the GC one was charming. It's kind of underrated/unknown.

[quote name='Strell']Chibi Robo: Park Patrol

Was supposed to be exclusive to Walmart. It's a sequel to a Gamecube game. You take Chibi Robo around and do various things, and you only have so much power and such. I haven't tried the DS version yet, but the GC one was charming. It's kind of underrated/unknown.[/QUOTE]

you go around planting flowers. you got a boombox and you got spin the records to make the flowers dance (making more flowers)

it was a fun little game. (got it at a used game place. played it for a week and dumped it at Goozex for 650 pts)

I loved the GC version, but I still haven't tried the DS one. Here's hoping for a full-fledged sequel!

Actually just got confirmation from Goozex that someone is shipping this to me today...looking forward to playing it.

My Wal-mart still has about 10-20 copies of Chibi-Robo Park Patrol...for $29.96 :oldman:Every time I go there I check to see if they've finally dropped the price to

[quote name='Puffa469']It was only sold at Walmart, and didnt involve CATZ!, HORSEZ!, BRATZ!, HAMSTERZ!, or Puppies, so no one bought it.[/QUOTE]

Well when you put it like that maybe they should have called it Chibiz Roboz: Parkz Patrolz (or maybe just Chibi Roboz: Park Patrol) then it would have sold better :D

bread's done
Back