What's your age limit in women?

[quote name='Wlogan31']I'd go anywhere from Legal to early 50's (depending on looks).

There are some HOT older ladies out there...

For reference: I'm 25[/QUOTE]

I think the key is whether we're talking a hook up/casual dating or serious relationship/marriage.

That 50 year old may be a cougar now, but how about when you're 40 and she's 65 etc.?

Oldest I've dated was 38, and I'm 24. Honestly, I think I got along best with her out of anyone, too, she was incredibly down to earth and intelligent. I've put up with so much flaky bullshit from women my age or slightly younger (seriously, 22 is the new 16 it seems) that afterwards I decided I was generally only going to date women older than me.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I think the key is whether we're talking a hook up/casual dating or serious relationship/marriage.

That 50 year old may be a cougar now, but how about when you're 40 and she's 65 etc.?[/QUOTE]

That is the question. But I'll go the younger route. You may not want to put a bag over the head of that hot 18-22 year old, but neither would you want her to open her mouth. Well, maybe for one thing.

I'm 21, prefer ladies age of 18-21 (should be at the most same age and not older) though I can make exceptions and would be willing to go no more than 24 or 25. If it were legal (and certain places it is), the lowest I'd go is 16.

My fiance is 32 and I'm 21, but in terms of personality and demeanor, we really are on the same wavelength. I don't think I'd be able to date most older guys though; I dated one who would now be 30 and it just didn't work out because he acted like a small-time John Fitzgerald Page who thought I should be lucky to be around him even though he was the one with debt and without a job because he had more education than me (which makes sense considering the age difference).

[quote name='naiku']Quagmire "How old are you?"
Girl "16"
Quagmire "18"
Girl "MOM!"
Quagmire "I like where this is going, gigidy gigidy![/QUOTE]

dazed.jpg

bread's done
Back