whats your boyfriends name you faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entertained...please do continue. But before that, slip your head in a noose and kick the chair away. Thanks.

[quote name='zeldafan1673']omg i make a topic not pertaining to me bein an A$$ and you guys are A$$E$ to me you M0F0s[/quote]

You know you can say ass here, right?

M0F0? The correct spelling is mofo.

we just want you to go away. you've caused enough shit here. that's probably why your other account was deleted. now that you've pissed enough people off, you'll probably get a IP ban. is it really worth it to get your shits and giggles?

[quote name='zeldafan1673']omg i make a topic not pertaining to me bein an A$$ and you guys are A$$E$ to me you M0F0s[/quote]

Shut your mouth assrammer.

[quote name='Mike23']I'm entertained...please do continue. But before that, slip your head in a noose and kick the chair away. Thanks.[/quote]

OH OH OH, NEWBIE FIGHT!

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='zeldafan1673']omg i make a topic not pertaining to me bein an A$$ and you guys are A$$E$ to me you M0F0s[/quote]

Shut your mouth assrammer.[/quote]

ass rammer?

[quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='zeldafan1673']omg i make a topic not pertaining to me bein an A$$ and you guys are A$$E$ to me you M0F0s[/quote]

Shut your mouth assrammer.[/quote]

ass rammer?[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='spoo']Some words of advice zeldafan1673(gamefan) lay off the foil. It is making you moody.[/quote]

foil????????????????man you need some psychotherapy or something if you use foil to get high you dumbass

Fun fact: if you add a packet of taco seasoning to a pound of bacon you get Mexican Bacon. You can have a bacon North America at that point.

[quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='spoo']Some words of advice zeldafan1673(gamefan) lay off the foil. It is making you moody.[/quote]

foil????????????????man you need some psychotherapy or something if you use foil to get high you dumbass[/quote]

You, my friend, are a f*cking retard.

[quote name='jmcc']Fun fact: if you add a packet of taco seasoning to a pound of bacon you get Mexican Bacon. You can have a bacon North America at that point.[/quote]
wow i didny know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noone cares

Well, an admin is on now, so I think bidding farewell to OP would probably be a good idea.

[quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']TENT
CAMP
GAY[/quote]
wtf does that mean? is this a riddle or something?[/quote]

iddle?

yeah.. that videos like 2 years old, and its not gained any "hilarity" or "humor"

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing'][quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='spoo']Some words of advice zeldafan1673(gamefan) lay off the foil. It is making you moody.[/quote]

foil????????????????man you need some psychotherapy or something if you use foil to get high you dumbass[/quote]

You, my friend, are a f*cking retard.[/quote]
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i made poopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know if this topic will become rarity or valuable?

cause i certainly think there is nothing valuable in this topic, but posts from the op may become rare. talk amongst yourselves.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']rare/valuabe craven ;)

and I think a post not related to homosexuality would be rare/valuable from the op.[/quote]

Rare, maybe, but valuable? No way. This is a novelty. It's the post equivalent of Captain Novalin.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']rare/valuabe craven ;)

and I think a post not related to homosexuality would be rare/valuable from the op.[/quote]

yeah i know, but i changed it for this "spppppecial" asshat

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']rare/valuabe craven ;)

Rare, maybe, but valuable? No way. This is a novelty. It's the post equivalent of Captain Novalin.[/quote]

wow dude your a f@ggot

[quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']rare/valuabe craven ;)

Rare, maybe, but valuable? No way. This is a novelty. It's the post equivalent of Captain Novalin.[/quote]

wow dude your a f@ggot[/quote]

You teach kids about diabetes with your gameplay!

[quote name='zeldafan1673'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']rare/valuabe craven ;)

wow dude your a f@ggot[/quote]

Why don't you take a look at your bullshit trail you've left behind before pointing your f*cking finger? Idiot.

[quote name='zeldafan1673']foil????????????????man you need some psychotherapy or something if you use foil to get high you dumbass[/quote]

I think he's implying that you're freebasing. I'd think that you snorted some blow off of a hooker's ass or something. You're acting psychotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back