Whats your cellphone's ringtone?

phone = Nokia N70
friends = BLEACH op#04: "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" by Beat Crusaders
work = PotC jingle it goes "Yo ho ho & a bottle of rum ~~~~~"
gf = "sexy love" by ne-yo
alarm = transformers theme hehe;)

[quote name='JJSP']"Springfield Rescue Phone" from The Simpsons.

If you know the name of the felony being committed, press 1.
To choose from a list of felonies, press 2.
If you are being murdered or calling from a rotary phone, please stay on the line.
[/quote]

How did you get that...i would love to have that.

Right now it's the metal gear codec

which it has been for a while

I'm considering changing it to Mos Def's "Oh No"

but I'm not sure how I feel about having the word niggers in my ring tone

[quote name='magiic']The Final Countdown by Europe[/quote]

Aren't the first 12 seconds of the song quiet? Sort of like thunder. I was gonna use that one except it took to long for the real part to start.

Default Cingular Ringtone...

Although I never actually hear it cause my phone is always on vibrate. I'm one of those kids who never wants his phone accidentally going off during class or the movie theatre.

man I got the best rington ever:

2 o clock, the party's still goin on.

all my friends, they're ready to go!

you turn around, oh I smile at you,

that's when you shy down!

I give you all these clues, and u still don't kno what to do!

d-d-d-d-do! d-d-d-d-do! do!

and u still don't kno what to do!

dit-dit do-do-do

doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, DOO~!

rockin in the street! to this funky beat~!!

[quote name='magiic']The Final Countdown by Europe[/QUOTE]
I have that one for when my parents call me.

Depending on who's calling, I'll either hear that, Yakety Sax (the Benny Hill theme), Raining Blood, or the music from the Guile stage in Street Fighter II.

If I'm out at a restaurant or somewhere similar, I'll usually have my phone on vibrate.

[quote name='the_gloaming']FF7 Victory Fanfare.[/QUOTE]

I used that for a bit, and the Song of Time from OoT. Now I use the 24 CTU ringtone so I can leave my ringer on at the office and it doesn't stand out, unlike the people around me who use (and keep on max volume all day) whatever crap pop song they love.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I have a Verizon LG 9800.[/QUOTE]

That should have Bluetooth...buy a bluetooth dongle for your PC (if it isn't built in) and transfer songs for your ringtones using BitPim.

The mini-mall rap song.

"Living rooms, bedrooms, dinettes, oh yeah, you can find 'em, at the market, we talkin' 'bout flea market, Montgomery!! It's just like, it's like, a mini-mall!"

First 30 secs of Crazy Train. Had it so long, I don't recognize anything else.

Although I'm thinking of some other things, hell I got 1.6GB of music to choose from. Need something catchy, though.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']The mini-mall rap song.

"Living rooms, bedrooms, dinettes, oh yeah, you can find 'em, at the market, we talkin' 'bout flea market, Montgomery!! It's just like, it's like, a mini-mall!"[/QUOTE]

ARGH. I was going to make that my ringtone once I got my OEM cable for my RAZR! :lol:

Reality's Fringe;2741455 said:
ARGH. I was going to make that my ringtone once I got my OEM cable for my RAZR! :lol:

I forgot to add that I stole the idea from you, when you posted that you wanted to make it your ringtone. :lol:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I forgot to add that I stole the idea from you, when you posted that you wanted to make it your ringtone. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Diabolical, but well-played. I guess two people in OH can have that same ringtone. ;)

The song from the commercial for the old game Crossfire... I just have to be careful to not "get caught up in it" when my phone rings.....

[quote name='alongx']That should have Bluetooth...buy a bluetooth dongle for your PC (if it isn't built in) and transfer songs for your ringtones using BitPim.[/QUOTE]

It does have Bluetooth. It can also use MP3s for ringtones. Can you transfer MP3s via BitPim? I'm guessing that's a free program?

I got four mp3 clips on my phone that I switch back and forth for my ringtone:

Pink Floyd - Careful With That Axe Eugene from Live At Pompeii right at the spot where Roger does the psycho scream. I've already gotten a few odd looks when my phone goes off. ;)

Roger Waters - Three Wishes.

The Police - Demolition Man.

Demolition Radio Theme Mix (30 second version)

bread's done
Back