Whats your favorite bad movie?

SneakyPenguin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
got the idea from defender. post the worst movie you can think o, but still actually like it.

for me its the old 1966 batman. adam west vs. a rubber shark...you can see the mold lines for chrissake!

also kung pow is pretty high up there.

R.O.T.O.R. It trancends badness. It is to badness how we are to ants. It's also totally enjoyable on a comedic level.

Pink Flamingo's. One of the best movies ever really, but most squares would call it the worst movie of all time.

[quote name='Firebrand']Pink Flamingo's. One of the best movies ever really, but most squares would call it the worst movie of all time.[/quote]

How could anyone not love an overweight transvestite eating dog poo?

[quote name='alongx']resident evil[/quote]

That movie doesn't suck!

Of course that was coming from someone with that dumbass John Stamos as an avatar. WTF are you thinking?

re sucked hardcore, it was brutal to sit through

mitchell rocks! thepart where hes fighting with thekid on the bike is awesome ^^

ill prolly still see it, i do go to movies to make fun of them

its just with resident evil they took a game that was soooooo adaptable to a movie, fired geroge romero!!!!!!!!! and put out a really shitty action movie, that just happened to have zombies in it

let's see Anaconda, How High and Mortal Kombat Annihilation. I love quoting anacondas' "its been so long since I had a women." it cracks me and my frineds up.

Me, Myself and Irene wasn't a bad movie at all. It was hilarious, very crude, but not bad. Neither was bill and ted's excellent adventures, good movies!!

When Mars Attacks. I just saw it today and realized how cheesy/wacked out Tim Burton really is (refer to Big Fish, Nightmare Before Christmas, James before Giant Peach, etc.)

Though I love it ;) :)

Cannibal! The Musical

Ironically, I can't stand South Park.

RE wasn't bad, as long as you turned off your brain and enjoyed it for what it was.

like someone said, How High. i thought it would absolutly blow because we all know rappers can't make movies, but yeah, this movie had its moments.

[quote name='dtcarson']Cannibal! The Musical[/quote]

This is only watchable if you have the Drunken commentary on...and THEN its the best crappy movie ever

[quote name='spoo']Hotdog the Movie.
It is a crappy sking movie that I love.[/quote]
...you made me remember that existed.

Back to the ward i go...

I get a kick out of watching shitty movies.

Any one watch Troma movies (The Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, Blondes Have More Guns). That is the cream of the crop for shitty flicks.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Me, Myself and Irene wasn't a bad movie at all. It was hilarious, very crude, but not bad. Neither was bill and ted's excellent adventures, good movies!!

When Mars Attacks. I just saw it today and realized how cheesy/wacked out Tim Burton really is (refer to Big Fish, Nightmare Before Christmas, James before Giant Peach, etc.)

Though I love it ;) :)[/quote]

I think James and the Giant Peach was his best movie.

As for the worst movie, Anaconda. The waterfall in one scence is going UP. How did this movie make it past editing?!

List of what I think DOESN'T suck but what was said sucked on this thread:
1.)Joe Dirt
2.)Resident Evil
3.)How High

I don't see how you think Joe Dirt isn't funny. I still laugh when I see it and I've seen it like twenty times. I can understand why you think RE is a bad movie, but I think it's a decent straight-up action movie. How High is hilarious as well, but I have a soft spot for racial steryotype movies, like How High and all the Fridays. I'm also pretty easily entertained. I guess my favorite bad movie would be Jay and Silent Bob. Well, I don't really think it's bad, but I'm sure ALOT of ppl do think it is.

Big Trouble in Little China. When i was little i used to watch this movie almost everyday I must have seen it atleast 50 times . It's got a huge cheese factor but still a very good movie .

[quote name='goukill1120']let's see Anaconda, How High and Mortal Kombat Annihilation. I love quoting anacondas' "its been so long since I had a women." it cracks me and my frineds up.[/quote]

there's snakes out there this big?

Three O'clock High. It came out in the late 80's, and was overshadowed by some other great "teen" movies (Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller), but I strongly suggest this movie to anyone.

bread's done
Back