What's your favorite cologne???

[quote name='shieryda']Curve always gets the ladies.

Acqua di Gio is nice, too. And Cool Water.

Ha! This thread reminds me of that scene in "Anchorman" when Champ tells Ron: "I miss your scent. I miss your musk."[/quote]

cant ever go wrong with curve.

I've always loved Cool Water, Grey Flannel, Black Velvet (its a Mary Kay brand thats supposed to smell like leather, it does, but after about 10 mins of wearing it), Joop (never owned a bottle but like it, only problem is that it is a MAJOR bitch to wash out...), Adidas (was with a guy that wore it and it drove me wild :) )

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've always loved Cool Water, Grey Flannel, Black Velvet (its a Mary Kay brand thats supposed to smell like leather, it does, but after about 10 mins of wearing it), Joop (never owned a bottle but like it, only problem is that it is a MAJOR bitch to wash out...), Adidas (was with a guy that wore it and it drove me wild :) )[/quote]

Joop was a good one. I remember going to the mall and using that tester (I never bought a bottle myself).

[quote name='shieryda']Joop was a good one. I remember going to the mall and using that tester (I never bought a bottle myself).[/quote]
Best part was that it didn't fade away after like 10 mins of putting it on...even if it is a bitch to wash out

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've always loved Cool Water, Grey Flannel, Black Velvet (its a Mary Kay brand thats supposed to smell like leather, it does, but after about 10 mins of wearing it), Joop (never owned a bottle but like it, only problem is that it is a MAJOR bitch to wash out...), Adidas (was with a guy that wore it and it drove me wild :) )[/quote]

Huh?

My wife only likes the scent of Sandalwood Oil, not an actual cologne but it's a real nice woodsy(but not Lumberjack) scent.

Favorite scent on a guy:
Kenneth Cole Reaction - a light airy scent .. good when you're upclose to someone
D&G - a light airy scent, always a plus
Chanel Egoiste Platinum - a little strong like Acqua, but gives off a relax feeling

-------

Comments:
Acqua Di Gio is good too.. just too common of a smell for me.
Estee Lauder Paradise - also a nice strong ish one.. good if you want something different

If you want to save a little bit:
Curves for Men - it's like the cheap Acqua?
Axe Clix - from what I smelled from the spray.. it's kind of nice from the other ones

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']Because...it smells of ass?

[/QUOTE]

No, ass smells like ass.

So, you have ass, or something else. I always go for 'something else.' So do most people. Owen Wilson is a completely different story.

I wear Hugo Boss, but not everyday. I found it ten years ago, and haven't found anything better.

BTW, Adidas Moves smells like fragrant ass. Not much better.

I dab a couple drops of horse urine behind me ears each night, and it never fails.

I get tons of hot equine ass. And I always have a ride home afterwards.

Filburt_300.gif

``Why wear cologne, when mustard is free?``

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I dab a couple drops of horse urine behind me ears each night, and it never fails.

I get tons of hot equine ass. And I always have a ride home afterwards.[/quote]

Careful, don't rile up Hex...lol

[quote name='SIUfan']I've worn Curve since about freshman year of high school.[/quote]

Ditto, which is why I am looking for something new.

bread's done
Back