Whats your Favorite thing on DenisDFat's suck list?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Things that suck: Fisrt person Shooters, Stealth, metal Gear, Silicon Knights, Realism, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 10, 10-2, CC, Metroid Prime, Ketchup, Mayonaisse, pickles, vinegar, Electronic Arts, Sports games, Sega sports, Sonic, ham, Retro, Walgreens, "mature" games, Superficial women, meatloaf, the matrix, Racing games, hot dogs, eggs, mustard, lettuce, peppers, beans, alchohol, your mother, ocarina of time, blondes, sunshine, mosquitoes, milk, 3d platformers, DiGiorno pizza

i'd say for me its a tie between the FF games he listed, and milk

mustard - I get this garlic roasted mustard from Catamount farms in Vermont. I have to special order it. This stuff is soooo good I can eat it by the spoonful but usually reserve it for my bologna and cheese sandwichs

everything except mosquitoes i like. especially ktchup AND mayo mixed. oh and thge games rule too.
this is so going to be lockinated/turn into a flame war.

I'll just list what DOES suck instead! :D

first person shooters
sports games
ham
superficial women
meatloaf
the matrix
mustard
peppers
beans
alchohol
mosquitos

alcohol, eggs and milk (the cornerstones of my diet)

and i think its funny FF9 isnt listed, as it is the one which sucks the most

[quote name='metroidkiller9']id have to say my mother.[/quote]

My mom is number one. Final Fantasy 8 is number two.

I like:

First person Shooters, Ketchup, Electronic Arts, Sports games, Sega sports, Sonic, ham, Retro, Walgreens, "mature" games, meatloaf, the matrix, Racing games, hot dogs, eggs, lettuce, peppers, beans, alchohol, your mother, blondes, sunshine, milk, 3d platformers, DiGiorno pizza

[quote name='Scrubking']Thank you for creating this thread and encouraging Dfat to be more annoying and stupid. :puke:[/quote]

no problem =oD

90% of his posts atart with the sentance "thats stupid!"

its sooo entertaining!

i like basically all of that, the best would have to b the ff games (except for 8) and ketchup. o and when he says sunshine i hope he means mario sunshine cause otherwise this guy sounds like one of those sit in his basement all day with no outside contact guys.

Does anyone else think it odd that he doesn't include "being sodomized by a horse" on his list?

[quote name='Amanda the Red Mage']I must stand up for my mother, Final Fantasy, and pickles.

My god, how could you not like pickles? :whistle2:s[/quote]

What about pickled eggs or pickled pig's feet? Maybe he lumps all pickled items together based on the more loathsome varieties.

[quote name='pdat2003']I'd have to go with meatloaf. I've never meet a meatloaf that I liked.[/quote]

You've clearly never had vegetarian meatloaf.

Fisrt person Shooters, Stealth, metal Gear, Silicon Knights, Realism, Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 10, 10-2, CC, Metroid Prime, Ketchup, Mayonaisse, pickles, vinegar, Electronic Arts, Sports games, Sega sports, Sonic, ham, Retro, Walgreens, "mature" games, Superficial women, meatloaf, the matrix, Racing games, hot dogs, eggs, mustard, lettuce, peppers, beans, alchohol, your mother, ocarina of time, blondes, sunshine, mosquitoes, milk, 3d platformers, DiGiorno pizza.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='pdat2003']I'd have to go with meatloaf. I've never meet a meatloaf that I liked.[/quote]

You've clearly never had vegetarian meatloaf.[/quote]

A meatlessloaf? Ugggh!

All I can say is more power to the vegans and vegetarians. They are maaking my meat supply cheaper and more bountiful.

Beans. Nutritious and entertaining.

Further analysis reveals:

DenisDFat is Misogynistic.

He clearly has issues with things of the "female" persuasion:
Metroid Prime
Superficial women
eggs
your mother
blondes
milk

He attempted to distract us with all the other garbage. One can clearly see he is venting his frustration over a failed romantic encounter with a Blonde, aggressive, large breasted, ovulating, MILF.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery DFat.

bread's done
Back