Whatup - H: FF13-Bio2-ME2-MAG-Demon Souls. W: Just Cause 2-Sakura Wars-PC Games

lord_ebonstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Sup dudes.

The marketplace is a noble experiment that has unfortunately proven to be rather useless... so it's time to kick it oldschool.

Let's cut to the chase.

ABOUT THE LIST

-Want to buy something? Make an offer. You can also look at my Marketplace trade list to see my suggested prices. If I agree, you've got two options: Money Order or PayPal. No checks. And don't send cash, that's stupid. Also, I don't ship til I have your payment. This is regardless of what your feedback score is.
-Wanna trade? If you have under 15 feedback, you send first, no exceptions. If you have any negative feedback, you also send first. Otherwise, we simul-ship.

-The things I want are listed in the "Wants" section.

I really don't like "CML" 99% of the time. Please show some dignity and respect for my time if you invoke it. If your trade list is four Gameboy Color games and a case insert for a season of Naruto, and you're asking for a two-week-old blockbuster, the chances of me taking you seriously ever again drop dramatically.

Consider all listed games to be open/used and complete with box, manual, case insert, disc, etc unless noted.

HAVE

-Bioshock 2
-Darksiders
-Mass Effect 2
-Prototype
-Red Faction Guerrilla

-Fallout 3 + Guide (NOTE: for whatever reason, the F3 disc has some cracks around the center ring. I didn't notice this til after moving it in and out of the case a few times. For this reason, this game is worth MUCH less to me. It plays (and installs) fine, but I would really recommend installing it so the disc doesn't have to spin much. I am 100% not responsible for any damage the disc or your XBox may sustain. Caveat emptor!)

PS3

-Demon's Souls (Chinese version, full ingame english text and voiceover).
-Killzone 2
-MAG
-Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Greatest Hits)
-White Knight Chronicles

PS2

-Xenosaga 3 + Guide. Sealed, but appears to have been a shelf copy.

PSP

-Metal Gear Solid Ac!d 2
-Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

DS

-Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
-Dark Spire, The
-Knights in the Nightmare
-Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
-Rune Factory 2
-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
-Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PC

-Command and Conquer 3
-Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
-Drakensang (The Dark Eye)
-Dungeon Siege 2: Deluxe Edition (box is beat all to hell)
-Titan Quest
-Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

WANT (note: I will ONLY trade for these unless marked otherwise. Console ames should be at minimum complete and in good condition unless marked otherwise. PC is a little more flexible).

-Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (MUST BE COMPLETE AND IN GOOD CONDITION WITH BIG MANUAL. THIS IS FOR COLLECTOR'S PURPOSES.)

-Divinity 2: Ego Draconis (PC only)

-Just Cause 2 (PS3 or 360, prefer 360)

-Mount and Blade: Warband (PC)

-Sakura Wars (PS2)

-Supreme Commander 2 (PC only)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back