Wheelman (360) $29.97 @ Amazon w/ FSSS

This isn't a great game, but it is an insanely fun one. I got it for $30 at the BB sale and loved it.

Tip: Turn off autosave. There is no story mission replay option and there are probably a couple of story missions you might want to replay. The trio of boss battles at about the halfway point are all spectacular.

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's been $29.97 for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]

No it hasn't. I've had it on my wishlist to keep an eye on the price, and today is the first day it's dropped from $60 (at Amazon).

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']No it hasn't. I've had it on my wishlist to keep an eye on the price, and today is the first day it's dropped from $60 (at Amazon).[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Nope.[/QUOTE]

a) You're a liar
b) If it has been $30 for a while, and you knew it, you're completely useless for not having posted it

Regardless, though, it's $30 now. If you want it, get it. End of story.

[quote name='rdogg1026']He said it was the first time being this low.[/QUOTE]
At Amazon.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']I've had it on my wishlist to keep an eye on the price, and today is the first day it's dropped from $60 (at Amazon).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rdogg1026']Amazon had it for $35 you retard.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked, $29.97 was cheaper than $35. Keep backpedaling. :)

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's been $29.97 for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]

I guess we can disregard this then too. :roll:

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']a) You're a liar
b) If it has been $30 for a while, and you knew it, you're completely useless for not having posted it

Regardless, though, it's $30 now. If you want it, get it. End of story.[/QUOTE]

highwaypatrolman is correct. The game was 30 on the PS3 sale, but not on the 360.

[quote name='rdogg1026']I meant $25. Who cares? The game sucks.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, you do. You're working awful hard to prove your point. Why waste time in a thread for a game that sucks?

target has had it for $30 for at least 3 weeks now. still in the case, but marked with the red clearance sticker. that means any time now it will get moved to the low price clearance area soon and get reduced even lower.

I picked this up from BB for $30 and holy crap was it worth it! You wouldn't expect it at first but this game is fun. A single play through for sure, but a good time none the less. Plus, if you buy it and beat it quick enough, I think it's still worth around $25 via Amazon and Gamefly trade in. Dunno about Gamestop though.

[quote name='rdogg1026']Amazon had it for $35 you retard.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Wow.. Harsh.. It was an honest mistake..

[quote name='timmy1']Wow.. Harsh.. It was an honest mistake..[/QUOTE]

Read through this thread. It's not an honest mistake. The guy (rdogg1026) is a douche bag.

If i remember correctly i believe Target still has the 360 version on TPC for $29.99 as well.

(PS3 version clearanced for $41.98...for the 8th or 9th week straight. Its the game that refuses to go 50% off or more).

Sweet, enjoyed the demo, could not stomach retail on what looked (and, from what I've heard, sounded) like a fairly short game.

For $30 + ECA, I'm in.

I've had this game rented for the last few days and I'm loving it. Could it be better? Sure. Is it hella fun? Absolutely IMHO.

Unsure if I will buy it at this price since I may be able to get through a lot of the game during the rental period, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the game.

bread's done
Back