When are the new PS3 Greatest Hits going to start in Ontario?

soldier000

CAG Veteran
I have went to EB Games and Wal-mart and they have it for 59.99... Anyone know when the greatest hits are going to start effecting Canada? I have Checked the PS3 blog and they said Sept 28 :whistle2:#
Planning on getting MAG!

[quote name='Bamm']I saw the prices lowered at HMV last night, if it helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just checked the site and it is 29.99 but no HMV near me :cry:

[quote name='kn00tcn']FS, BB?

GS is the last place i look (well probably ahead of walmart)[/QUOTE]

in this weeks flyers bestbuy listed the new greatest hits but at futureshop walmart and ebgames the price is the same... will i be able to go to eb games or walmart and do i price match? cause bestbuy is no where near me.

[quote name='soldier000']I have went to EB Games and Wal-mart and they have it for 59.99... Anyone know when the greatest hits are going to start effecting Canada? I have Checked the PS3 blog and they said Sept 28 :whistle2:#
Planning on getting MAG![/QUOTE]

I picked up MAG at toys r us for $19.87 as part of their greatest hits sale (All are for $19.87)... It was in the regular packaging as well.

[quote name='Rastafari']I picked up MAG at toys r us for $19.87 as part of their greatest hits sale (All are for $19.87)... It was in the regular packaging as well.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

The game is good. I just don't like the spawn times + how far you usually have to travel to get back into the action. If it takes me 15 seconds to run from a spawn point to get back into battle, than I shouldn't have to wait 5 - 18 seconds to spawn as well. Its annoying, but not game breaking. I can live with it.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Anyone found Modnation for 40$ somewhere yet?[/QUOTE]
According to a certain post on RFD, Costco has it for $29.99? Wait...didn't you reply to that post too?? :)

[quote name='addone']According to a certain post on RFD, Costco has it for $29.99? Wait...didn't you reply to that post too?? :)[/QUOTE]
Yes :) I wanted to know if Costco was the only one or not.

bread's done
Back