When are they going to make/remake <insert favorite old game here>

[quote name='chrisnsally']Oh, hell - Cyberball!!! Can you imagine that one redone?!?!? Or how about Escape From the Planet of the Robot Monsters!!![/QUOTE]

Hell, how about just a real home version? A bunch of great Atari arcade machines never got a proper console treatment.

[quote name='epobirs']Hell, how about just a real home version? A bunch of great Atari arcade machines never got a proper console treatment.[/quote]

That's what MAME is for!
; )

Where is my damn KID ICARUS already???
Wake up Nintendo, you may be catering to the everyman gamer now, but your devoted fanbase that stuck with you through the N64 years deserves some love too....
Seriously, please start paying attention to your first party licenses, there are plenty of games that are just waiting to be made with characters you own....get some good developers on a Kid Icarus title.

Kid Icarus, Tomba, Kirby, Advanced Guardian Heroes, list goes on and on. A 3d remake of Advanced Guardian Heroes / Gunstar Heroes would be amazing, if done well.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors and General Chaos

Those two were excellent back in the 16 bit era. Those two and Cyborg Justice. Although the really fun part of CJ was the 2 player vs. mode. You could rip off both arms from your opponent and then watch them trying to flail around, then move in for the final kill by taking their head off.

Still waiting on that new Tie Fighter game...

fucking KOTOR MMO, taking up all Star Wars game-making time. NEWSFLASH! It's not going to overthrow WoW, don't even bother!

Sort of related but does anyone else think that the 90s were sort of a renaissance for fictional flight sim games? I mean, starting with Wing Commander and running through the final X-Wing/Tie Fighter sequels, it seems like that was all my friends and I played from like 1993 through 1998.

[quote name='Halo05']Still waiting on that new Tie Fighter game...

fucking KOTOR MMO, taking up all Star Wars game-making time. NEWSFLASH![/quote]Um.

Wat?

[quote name='Halo05'] Sort of related but does anyone else think that the 90s were sort of a renaissance for fictional flight sim games? I mean, starting with Wing Commander and running through the final X-Wing/Tie Fighter sequels, it seems like that was all my friends and I played from like 1993 through 1998.[/QUOTE]
You are not alone.

Also, Terminal Velocity kicked fucking ass.

[quote name='The Crotch']Um.

Wat?
[/QUOTE]

Nothing, I was just resurrecting my plea from last year for a new Tie Fighter game. Not some arcade-y console stuff either, I want to have to buy a flight stick for it.

EDIT - And although Zero Punctuation guy is typically hit or miss for me, he's spot on there. Nothing like trying to take down a Rebel Corvette in a regular Tie Fighter, knowing that if just two stray turbolaser blasts hit me, I'm toast.

FEAR EFFECT 3 !
(it was on psx) part 3 was cancelled on ps2

THRILL KILL
i dunno i liked it on psx why not revamp the fighting system

[quote name='Joartrak']Return to Krondor
New Silent hill (Announced)
Resident Evil 2
Shadow of the Colossus 2[/QUOTE]

The Last Guardian is out this holiday season, man. Rejoice in the SotC2 goodness!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want a new Vigilante 8 sequel, maybe Vigilante 8 3rd offense?[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, I always forget about those games.

souped for the SotC sequel.

fuck 2? nah I'm just messin.

Power stone 3
Bushido Blade 3
Izuna 3
Monster Rancher 6
Little King's Story 2
Mega Man X9
Skies of Arcadia 2
Lunar 3
Lunar: Four Heroes
Perfect Dark 2
Phantasy Star Online 2
New Super Mario Kart
Mario Tennis Wii/3DS
Mario Golf Wii/3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS
Little Big Planet 2

I'm sad that I didn't get to this forum earlier... As most of my wants are already listed, but I would love to include my want for:

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (XBLA and/or re-make)
Secret of Mana
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
Goldeneye 007

Grim Fandango

Even with renewed interest in adventure games thanks to Telltale's episodic stuff with Sam & Max and Monkey Island, this one somehow seems like too much to hope for.

bread's done
Back