When did you lose your virginity?

[quote name='the3rdkey']I was 17 and dating this girl for over a year. I have only had sex with two more girls since then and I am now 24.[/quote]Just to make sure: you take the helmet off in public, right?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Can we just agree that your definition of virginity is horrible and pretend this thread never happened?[/QUOTE]

It's only horrible to those who like to pretend they're something they're not based on technicalities. Do you have any gay friends? I guess they're all virgins.

[quote name='Collectordragon']It's only horrible to those who like to pretend they're something they're not based on technicalities. Do you have any gay friends? I guess they're all virgins.[/QUOTE]
Oral vs. Anal and Vaginal is an entirely different matter.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oral vs. Anal and Vaginal is an entirely different matter.[/QUOTE]

Lesbians can only have oral. So, all lesbians are virgins? I wonder how many of them know this. If you're swapping sex fluids in various orifices of the body you're not a virgin.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Lesbians can only have oral. So, all lesbians are virgins? I wonder how many of them know this. If you're swapping sex fluids in various orifices of the body you're not a virgin.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how you get/give blowjobs, but I'm fairly certain that A) You aren't spitting inside someone's cock, and that B) saliva is not a sex fluid, thus no swapping has occurred.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I don't know how you get/give blowjobs, but I'm fairly certain that A) You aren't spitting inside someone's cock, and that B) saliva is not a sex fluid, thus no swapping has occurred.[/QUOTE]

A number of STDs can be transferred via oral sex. Oral herpes can be transferred to the genitals and genital herpes can be transferred to the mouth. Genital warts can be transferred to the mouth. Pubic lice can be transferred to the eyebrows (yes, I'm serious). Those are just some of the examples. That's why condoms are recommended even for oral sex. Saliva and blood can get on and get inside the penis or vagina as well from oral. So, it's still bodily fluids being exchanged from the mouth to the genitals and that means diseases can be transmitted.

[quote name='Collectordragon']bodily fluids being exchanged from the mouth to the genitals[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Collectordragon']swapping sex fluids in various orifices[/QUOTE]
Not the same thing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Not the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Now you're just nitpicking. In the case of oral sex, sexual fluids are being exchanged just that one person is exchanging sexual fluids and potential blood for saliva and potential blood from the other person.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I guess that's technically not losing your virginity but it's looking for a loophole. If you're going to be sexually active be sexually active. All of these loopholes people try to find are lame. Either be a virgin and don't do those things or don't be a virgin and do whatever you want that's legal. Don't try to walk the fence. It's extremely hypocritical.[/QUOTE]

Ok. How about this case... What about if the guy didn't touch any part of the girl's body, but instead use a sex toy like a dildo or vibrator on her? Are they technically still a virgin if the sex toy penetrated her? What if the sex toy didn't penetrate the girl but is used outside her body?

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']if the cherry pops then thats it, its harder for you to tell on dudes, but come on, what i always figured to be sex was intercourse with an orgasm (both sides) just to be sure. (this can get you out of some sticky situations, no pun, in relationships).[/QUOTE]

Quite possibly an even stupider definition of losing your virginity than the OPs. Wow.

According you to, then, I stopped being a virgin at age 9-10 when I fell on a playground, breaking, among other things, my hymen from the force of falling so hard on a stepping bar on the monkey bars (tmi? definitely. but it proves the point.) (and so many girls whos hymen breaks via tampons or other such uses)... never having kissed or even hugged a boy. But then you follow that up with telling me that I am still a virgin at age 22 if I haven't orgasmed with my partner via intercourse.

Good god. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the brain hurty. What's next-- "I heard if you don't have sex for awhile your virginity grows back", and "It isn't cheating if you're in a different area code"?

[quote name='jezebelseven']Quite possibly an even stupider definition of losing your virginity than the OPs. Wow.

According you to, then, I stopped being a virgin at age 9-10 when I fell on a playground, breaking, among other things, my hymen from the force of falling so hard on a stepping bar on the monkey bars (tmi? definitely. but it proves the point.) (and so many girls whos hymen breaks via tampons or other such uses)... never having kissed or even hugged a boy. But then you follow that up with telling me that I am still a virgin at age 22 if I haven't orgasmed with my partner via intercourse.

Good god. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the brain hurty. What's next-- "I heard if you don't have sex for awhile your virginity grows back", and "It isn't cheating if you're in a different area code"?[/QUOTE]

yeah i guess that was a retarded definition i didn't really think about it, im not sure what the definition of virgin is then...

I thought of a great answer to what is and is not a virgin.

If you have to ask what defines a vergin then you are not one. :)

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']yeah i guess that was a retarded definition i didn't really think about it, im not sure what the definition of virgin is then...[/quote]
The answer is that it is a stupid question. When people ask about virginity, they usually mean to be asking about chastity (or "purity"). People get hung up on the semantics of "virginity" and treat it like a technicality. It's not some loophole, and I doubt a husband will care that your hymen is in tact when you've done other things with the whole football team.

None of you people who dislike my definition of virginity have responded to my asking if you consider all gays and lesbians to be virgins? Based on your definition of sex they all are virgins. Other than not having to worry about possible pregnancy, oral and anal sex still carry STD risks just like vaginal sex so why consider them different? It's still sexual contact with fluids being exchanged in various orifices.

[quote name='evilmax17']The answer is that it is a stupid question. When people ask about virginity, they usually mean to be asking about chastity (or "purity"). People get hung up on the semantics of "virginity" and treat it like a technicality. It's not some loophole, and I doubt a husband will care that your hymen is in tact when you've done other things with the whole football team.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I know girls who think that even if someone has had anal sex with 100+ people they are still virgins if they haven't had vaginal sex.

[quote name='javeryh']What does marriage have to do with it? I assume you are waiting to find a hot chick who's also not a slut. When you find her just bang the crap out of her - no need to get married! Also, I'm not sure where you are but I can't walk a block in NYC without seeing someone I'd show it to - there are so many hot chicks out there.[/quote]
Agreed. NYC equals walking and I hate walking. But its quite enjoyable when your going where you gotta go, and you see a nice girl in front of you walking so you have some eye candy. Then when you turn a block, there is another great looking girl so you continue walking and looking. I can walk a hundred blocks and there is always a hot girl in front of you walking. When my co-worker and I go out to get a bite to eat, he'll always be saying, "follow that ass," like it is some kind of mantra. :rofl:

bread's done
Back