When do EB/Gamestop PS3 online preorders start?

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I signed up for their email updates ages ago, but so far...nothing.

Of course, once they are open, I'd expect CAG to be all over it and the units to all sell out within the hour.

Are they even guaranteed to ship on Friday (and arrive by Monday/Tuesday)?

whats even the point in ordering online? get off your ass and go to the store, online all they do are overpriced bundles

What about places like Amazon, Walmart, or Target online websites? Do they normally not have them until the units launch or a few days before?

When they figure out the best possible way to @ss rape the consumer with outrageous bundles. !!

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']Only Create Threads If You Are Posting Specific Deals![/quote] put a sock in it!

My experience with EBGames console preorders is that they will ship it overnight so you'll get it on launch day. For both the Xbox & 360 the boxes were waiting for me when I got home from work on the days they launched.

As long as online preorders ship on the launch date, they are as good a deal as picking up a console at a store.

[quote name='iGen']As long as online preorders ship on the launch date, they are as good a deal as picking up a console at a store.[/quote] Only if you were already planning to buy every game and useless accessory that also comes out on launch day.

What everyone's trying to tell you is that, at launch, the online stores won't let you buy just the console by itself. They will only sell you a pre-packaged "bundle" that will include several set games and accessories. The price is usually the exact same as buying everything separate but the odds of you wanting all of the specific games and accessories that they're forcing you to buy are pretty slim. But even if you did, with things like the Gamer Gift Card coupon at Best Buy and other regular sales and specials... you losing on having to pay full price for them.

bread's done
Back