When do various stores get their items in stock?

Hi, I've recently gotten the green light to get myself a Wii.

Does anybody know what day of the week various stores such as:

EB/Gamestop
Best Buy
Circuit City

Get them? I've had a lot of trouble finding them. Thanks.

[quote name='InsolenceAndHeresy']Hi, I've recently gotten the green light to get myself a Wii.

Does anybody know what day of the week various stores such as:

EB/Gamestop
Best Buy
Circuit City

Get them? I've had a lot of trouble finding them. Thanks.[/quote]

My brother works at a BB and he says they just randomly get them in and put them on the floor no set times unless of course there is a big holiday or something and they hold them for specific days..

If you have a Sears Grand store around you give them a shot when I got my Wii I kept hitting all the major retail stores with no luck for 2 months and when I went to the Sears Grand store they had 5 in stock and no one ever came in looking for them except around launch... So try smaller stores that carry games...

Any difference between Sears and Sears Grand? I mean I have a mall nearby with Macy's, Sears, Lord and Taylor, and Hecht's nearby, with all the various smaller stores (e.g. EB Games, FYE). Any chance of it being at a plain Sears? I mean it's big of course, but no Grand attachment.

[quote name='InsolenceAndHeresy']Any difference between Sears and Sears Grand? I mean I have a mall nearby with Macy's, Sears, Lord and Taylor, and Hecht's nearby, with all the various smaller stores (e.g. EB Games, FYE). Any chance of it being at a plain Sears? I mean it's big of course, but no Grand attachment.[/quote]

the only difference between the normal and the "Grand is that they used to be Kmarts that they overhauled and so therefore they carry a wide range of things and are not so much the department stores normal Sears locations are...

I was at Wal-Mart 3 weeks ago looking for a 360 and all they had in stock for video game hardware was Wii, DS, and PS2 :)

I think you should be able to find one easily if you are checking into several places a few times a week.

bread's done
Back