when do you think best buy black friday ads will be posted

usually leaked 7 to 10 days before the event maybe 2 weeks max

how weak their sale was last year i wouldnt expect much this year

Ah black friday black friday. I went nuts last year at walmart. So many deals to be had if you just freeze your ass off for a while.

I got a $1600.00 40" LCD 1080P Sony Bravia for $800.00 last Black Friday.

I can't wait for my surround sound system deal this year!

indeed, i camped out at best buy from 4pm the day before 2 years ago, the line got so crazy as the hours passed. i picked up a toshiba laptop, printner, assassins creed, gps (for the dad), 22" lcd monitor, and BORAT!, all for under $600

I remember sitting at my computer on Amazon.com getting in on basically every worthwhile deal any of the B&M stores had.

Gotta love Amazon :D

[quote name='lolwut?']I remember sitting at my computer on Amazon.com getting in on basically every worthwhile deal any of the B&M stores had.

Gotta love Amazon :D[/QUOTE]

i basically did all my shopping for my entire family and friends on amazon in 2 hours last year...

and then did the deals of the day on some games...

im done with waiting in line in the cold Wisconsin weather

dkreegz515 Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut?
I remember sitting at my computer on Amazon.com getting in on basically every worthwhile deal any of the B&M stores had.

Gotta love Amazon :D

i basically did all my shopping for my entire family and friends on amazon in 2 hours last year...

and then did the deals of the day on some games...

im done with waiting in line in the cold Wisconsin weather

I completely agree with the wisconsin weather comment.

[quote name='omg itz adam']I completely agree with the wisconsin weather comment.[/QUOTE]

you think you have it bad? try the cleveland weather:lol:

altough i enjoy the cold, its great weather for playing video games.

[quote name='wwe101']you think you have it bad? try the cleveland weather:lol:[/QUOTE]

Try Detroit weather. The frigid air coming off the river shrinks your balls just right.

bread's done
Back