When does best open on black friday?

[quote name='Derrick1979']5am if you want a TV deal I suggest getting a real early start[/quote]
Yeah, as early as this evening... if possible. :bomb:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Yeah, as early as this evening... if possible. :bomb:[/quote]

lol Fiance's Dad knows a woman that went at 3:30pm today to lineup at Bestbuy for one of them cheap laptops and when he talked to her later on there was about 20 people there already..

-craziness-

[quote name='Unlucky97']I'm planning on picking ip an 42' lcd but not sure when i should go over there if anyone knows please post[/quote]
If it's a good deal on a TV, I'd say about now.

depending on your area... 8pm might be a good starting point... my local bb people were already out there at 8pm.

geez.

unless.... there is a rumor BB was going to sell Wii's that day... hmmm...

[quote name='ajumbaje']i know you're talking about best buy, but when i saw best, i was about to say that you're 10 years behind[/QUOTE]

I cant remember the last time I saw a Best store... they reminded me alot of service merchandise stores... seems like you had to get into like 3 lines before getting your goods

[quote name='zman73']I cant remember the last time I saw a Best store... they reminded me alot of service merchandise stores... seems like you had to get into like 3 lines before getting your goods[/QUOTE]
they went under in like 1997 i think, i remember doing a current events article on them in 4th grade

bread's done
Back