When does the Gamestop Xbox clearance begin?

dvdguy

CAGiversary!
I know February 9th is the end of all intake of original Xbox stuff at Gamestops... does anyone know when the in-store stock will start getting slashed, and by how much?

It wont be for a while. They stopped taking in game boy games and only clearance them out recently.

For the gameboy, it took them a good 3 months before they started a buy 1 get 1 free (or something along those lines) then later on they switched to 75% off...

Gamestop stopped taking in GB/GBC games in April '08. The earliest deal I could find where they started discounting them is May '08, and that was for 25%. My guess is that they will start doing something in a month or so.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']For the gameboy, it took them a good 3 months before they started a buy 1 get 1 free (or something along those lines) then later on they switched to 75% off...[/quote]

I think it'll be sooner than that for Xbox games. Game Boy games don't take up as much space as the Xbox games do. Most of the stores I go to have one side and the ends of those small displays filled with nothing but Xbox games.

bread's done
Back