When does XBOX LIVE version 4 come out?

Considering the fact that version 3 just came out, I would say that version 4 is a little ways off. If you don't own Crimson Skies yet, I would highly recommend picking up version 3 now!

Actually, I just called my local GameStop and they said that the new version of XBOX live kit comes out on MAY 11th. This is the one that includes the Crimson Skies game. I am going to get it as soon as it is available. By the way, I have played the demo for Crimson Skies, and it is an amazing game.

Not that it's a big geal to most people, but i always hated the fact that they iniclude the game and the xbox live setup disc on the same disc. THe least they could do is make the xbox live case a regular size DVD case. I lost my setup disc with Tetris Worlds on it in the middle of shuffleing my xbox in a move.

I see, some places have already received these starter kits. That is cool, I wonder when BESTBUY will get it. My cousin said he could buy it for 30 bucks from BestBuy (because of Microsoft), I am going to go check tomorrow and see if they have the Crimson Skies versions.

Eh, I got version 1.0 and all I got was that stupid DEMO for Whacked (which sucked). I'll trade you my Whacked demo for a full version of MA any day.

[quote name='evilmax17']Eh, I got version 1.0 and all I got was that stupid DEMO for Whacked (which sucked). I'll trade you my Whacked demo for a full version of MA any day.[/quote]

Well you (and I) payed 50 bucks while they payed 70. For that 20 you could get whatever game you want.

The question is what game would a fourth version include? They won't use a 3rd party game and Crimson Skies was the last MS published game that was truly any good. Maybe Rallisport Challenge 2 will fill the void.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']The question is what game would a fourth version include? They won't use a 3rd party game and Crimson Skies was the last MS published game that was truly any good. Maybe Rallisport Challenge 2 will fill the void.[/quote]
it is Crimson Skies and its not another version

bread's done
Back