When in the world is Makai Kingdom gonna take a price drop?!

RaidenMGS3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I mean seriously. Phantom Brave and La Pucelle were already 20 bucks by the time they'd been out this long. I am dying to get ahold of this game but I just can't do 50 bucks. Does anyone know if this is going to be ultra rare like Disgaea was? Should I just bite the bullet and pay full price for it?

I got it the week of release and I am happy with my $50 purchase. I would say just buy it now, don't wait for a price drop.

You can go to Gamerush and get it for $40 new with their sale. I see it used for $30 at various stores too. I think there will be a price drop eventually.

I'd like it, and Atellier Iris, to both drop in price. I especally want Alellier Iris, cuz I already have all the other strat games, and wanna see how Nip. Ichi makes a traditional rpg.

[quote name='Zmonkay']I'd like it, and Atellier Iris, to both drop in price. I especally want Alellier Iris, cuz I already have all the other strat games, and wanna see how Nip. Ichi makes a traditional rpg.[/QUOTE]

Actually, NIS America simply brought the game to the US. The game itself was made by Gust, not Nippon Ichi.

[quote name='Zmonkay']I'd like it, and Atellier Iris, to both drop in price. I especally want Alellier Iris, cuz I already have all the other strat games, and wanna see how Nip. Ichi makes a traditional rpg.[/QUOTE]
Atelier is $25 at Gamefly, last I checked.

I'm looking out for this as well. I only got about two hours into PB and stalled I wasn't really liking it. I loved La Pucelle and Disgaea. Does PB get better? or is it just a weaker game? I wanted to play them all in order but I'm thinking of skipping PB

[quote name='jlarlee']I'm looking out for this as well. I only got about two hours into PB and stalled I wasn't really liking it. I loved La Pucelle and Disgaea. Does PB get better? or is it just a weaker game? I wanted to play them all in order but I'm thinking of skipping PB[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Phantom Brave but it did take a while for me to get into it. I tink the problem was I played it right after I beat La Pucelle and was a little burnt out on the genre.

this game sold a lot worst then the other NIS games (then again PB probalby sold many copies after it drop tp $20). Not sure if it will mean anything in the future.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']I really enjoyed Phantom Brave but it did take a while for me to get into it. I tink the problem was I played it right after I beat La Pucelle and was a little burnt out on the genre.[/QUOTE]

I may have been burnt out as well as i had just finished Disgaea and 2 hours really isn't enough time to get into these games. I will probably give it another shot. it also seemed to be a bit harder

bread's done
Back