When oh when will Freaks and Geeks see a serious discount?

[quote name='andrew333']i always look, i always hope, i always weep[/quote]

Same here. I'm dying to pick this up. Hopefully in a few months, I'm tired of waiting for it to drop..

How much is it? I liked the show while it was on television, but by the sounds of your posts, it is something I wouldn't pick up right now...

Never. Considerin this DVD barley made it to DVD (music rights) I don't see it dropping. Infact, I only see the price going up once it becomes OOP (like what happened with My So-Called Life).

About two weeks ago the Target near me had it on clearance for $27.98 along with a ton of other DVD sets. The next day all of those sets were dropped to 70% off and all of them sold out right away. Needless to say I missed out on extremely cheap Freaks and Geeks.

i broke down and bought it for 50 at target (had a credit there), i figure it will save me a great deal of time looking for a deal that seemingly will never come

[quote name='andrew333']i broke down and bought it for 50 at target (had a credit there), i figure it will save me a great deal of time looking for a deal that seemingly will never come[/quote]

That's weird, so it wasn't on clearance at your Target?

nope, my target seems to never have anything on clearance other that a few computer games and even then they are like 20% off

I gave up waiting and picked it up for my birthday a few weeks ago. I've yet to watch it yet though, hopefully it's good.

It's $41.90 at deepdiscountdvd.com. Not that it helps but I got it there when it came out for ~$34, that's after i missed the 20% off sale. If they ever do the sale thing again it should be sweet.

bread's done
Back