When selling on Amazon...

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!
Can you get your payment in Amazon credit? Also if you have to get it through your credit card then does it go through Amazon first so the buyer dosen't get your credit card number? Thank you if you can help:D

You have to link it to an account to get paid. Mine is linked to my checking account not sure if you can do it with a credit card though. Either way the buyer never see's your information.

The buyer absolutely gets your credit card number. It's the new good-faith system that Amazon has put into place. Any purchase of 25 cents or more will give the buyer access to credit card info, your Social Security number, and naked pictures of you. It was rocky at first, but it has been working really well so far. And you wouldn't believe the number of compliments I have received about my physique.

A few years ago, you could get your disbursements as Amazon credit. It was nice if you just wanted to buy a few things from there, as it only took an hour or so to show up in your account.

They got rid of the option and now the only choice is bank account disbursement, which takes about 3 days on average.

bread's done
Back