When should I give deepdiscount.com a call?

Cry Havoc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
As many of you know, a few weeks back deepdiscount.com had some pricing errors where tons of their games were about $3-$4. I placed 6 small orders in the hopes that at least one would slip through. 4 of the 6 were cancelled in the next few days, so 2 are still currently active. One was for some Wii games, the other was for a preorder of Resident Evil 4 Wii which is scheduled for release in a few days.

All the games on my order were changed to show that they will be available on June 18, which is today. They still show as active online, but not shipped yet.

Any suggestions as to when I should give them a call? I realize it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. When I call them, they will probably just cancel my order then. If I don't call them, my order will most likely be stuck in limbo forever. So how long should I wait to give myself the best chance of the orders still going through?

[quote name='Scorch']I'd rather wait in limbo and chance it than call and make them aware and have 'em shut it down.[/QUOTE]

Yep, if you call OP your order will most likely be canceled.

i still have 3 open orders from said mistake - one of which has a DVD in it that was normal priced and should have shipped =]

bread's done
Back