When will Gamestop have Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer?

They're overcompensating on not cleaning things up?

Pull the crystal ball out of your ass, clean it off and check it for the future.
you borrowed it so its in you're ass

Last edited:
I love how half of these replies are legitimately answering OP's question. If this were a PC thread, you'd all have said OMFG PC IS 4 OLD PPL LEL CANT TRA7D IN MUH CP GAEMZ 2 GAEMSTPO 4 BUNNY BUX.

What's with all the hate? Just a simple question. I actually have 3 DS games I want to buy so I'm waiting on the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal. Thanks for those answered my question. I'll just have to wait for the next one.

What's with all the hate? Just a simple question. I actually have 3 DS games I want to buy so I'm waiting on the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal. Thanks for those answered my question. I'll just have to wait for the next one.
Well you created a thread asking a question about a phantom deal in a forum where you are supposed to post actual deals. This being the internet doesn't help either.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're being serious, there's a specific sub forum dedicated solely to questions and this deals forum has a big red warning at the top telling people not to post questions here. That's what's up with all the hate, bro. Do you even read, bro?

Too lazy to insert a facepalm meme, so just imagine one here.
I got a few minutes before I need to get ready for work. Ill help you out.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
114.gif
tumblr_nwo6i5h3GP1tq4of6o1_400.gif

1383.gif
facepalm-gifs-02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're being serious, there's a specific sub forum dedicated solely to questions and this deals forum has a big red warning at the top telling people not to post questions here. That's what's up with all the hate, bro. Do you even read, bro?
Now I see, well I hardly ever get on this site. I only get here about once or twice a year. So I had no idea, sorry. Question's been answered so I'm good now.

Now I see, well I hardly ever get on this site. I only get here about once or twice a year. So I had no idea, sorry. Question's been answered so I'm good now.
Yeah, it's actually not the worst thing in the world, but us CAGs seem to love the opportunity to roast someone instead of just pointing out it's the wrong forum and moving on.

bread's done
Back