When will these 3 be $20?

GoGamer was selling VtM:Bloodlines for around $13 during one of their "48 hours" sales a few weeks ago. They no longer seem to have it in stock at all though.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Ill buy used as long as they are totaly complete.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly is the absolute best site for used games. Always complete and from my experience, always in peak condition. Their games almost look like nobody has touched them.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Gamefly is the absolute best site for used games. Always complete and from my experience, always in peak condition. Their games almost look like nobody has touched them.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Thanks. Awesome. Now that you said that i guess ill gom searching through the site and maybe pick out a few other games i want. Do i need to have a gamefly accunt to buy as in regulary pay the 15 bucks a month or can i just sign up for free just to buy used?

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Thanks. Awesome. Now that you said that i guess ill gom searching through the site and maybe pick out a few other games i want. Do i need to have a gamefly accunt to buy as in regulary pay the 15 bucks a month or can i just sign up for free just to buy used?[/QUOTE]

You can buy games from the site without having a membership. You will be charged $2.95 for shipping without a membership, but at least its very fast shipping. Shipping takes 3-5 days usually. Gamefly is located in California so your location will probably dictate how long shipping takes (I live in Florida and it takes around 4 days usually). Not sure if they ship to Keira Knightley's underwear though :lol:

YES! Vampire: The Masquerade is now 20 bucks at amazon. I still cant get it until monday so please please stil be that price on monday. Same with the Rome deal at Gamefly.

God of War will be a greatest hits title very soon, so maybe you could combine it with a coupon to get it for $15.

most games that sell pretty well take about a year, or a little over a year, to be added to the ps2 greatest hits collection. i believe god of war came out sometime in april of '05 so i would expect it to hit 19.99 around april '06.

but then again... this thing is selling like crazy even for 50 bills. they might hold off an a price drop just because they know it will still sell at 49.99.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']most games that sell pretty well take about a year, or a little over a year, to be added to the ps2 greatest hits collection.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's actually supposed to be one million copies within the first nine months, so they've already stalled the GH release.

bread's done
Back