When will Wii be in stock in my area?

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I know we've had 1,000 of these over the last year, but I'm trying to figure out when the next shipments of the Wii will be coming in in my area. I have all the major stores in my area. Trying to find one for my boss at work...

Thanks!

I find it hard to believe that people are still having trouble finding this thing. I mean, I bought mine on a whim a couple months ago. I just walked into the Gamestop I normally go to and asked, and they had one.

I'm not saying the OP is lying, of course - it just seems strange, I assumed they were pretty common everywhere by now.

[quote name='argyle']I'm not saying the OP is lying, of course - it just seems strange, I assumed they were pretty common everywhere by now.[/QUOTE]

They are a LITTLE easier to find right now. By that I mean you might be able to find one at random. But I'd say within a few weeks even I suspect the waiting in line a few hours before stores open when advertised in the weekly ad will begin again. Namely soccer moms, eBayers, and more soccer moms.

Wii should be fairly common now due to fact Nintendo is mass producing and selling about 500k units a month. I guess demand far exceeds the supply. There pretty easy to find here in NYC. You should check you video game retailer store from day to day, most of them are getting random shipments of Nintendo Wii.

My Bestbuy has about 20 of them for the last week. Guess it's the area you live in. I see Wii systems at most of the stores I shop.

bread's done
Back