Whenever I look at someone's 'setup' pics I steal the games I don't have.

Haggar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, I know this is really weird, but whenever I look at pictures of someone's gaming setup and I see a game I don't own, I pretend to take it. I mean, complete with the "yoink!" sound effect. I actually say 'yoink'.

I am probably the most honest person you would ever meet, and I would never really steal anyone's game or possessions. I actually correct cashiers if they give me back too much change.

But for whatever reason, when I look at photos of setups and I see games I don't own, I 'yoink' them.

Sorry. :(

[quote name='Backlash']Haggar come back and answer our questions. Inquiring minds want to know.

[/QUOTE]

I'd really like to apologize for my original post. It was 4th of July, and I have been working hard at cleaning up Metro City, so Zangief and Blanka took me out drinking and I don't remember most of the night. I don't even remember logging into cheapassgamer.com.

Yoinking aside, I would hope my actions as mayor and the good I've done for Metro City would overpower any transgressions my imaginary yoinking may have caused.

[quote name='Backlash'] PS: Your daughter is totally Yoinkable.[/QUOTE]

Are you part of the Mad Gear Gang? Stay away from my daughter!

It's like when you're having a dream where you're holding something valuable, and you're still holding it as you wake up, and when you're almost awake you still feel like you're holding it, and for a brief moment, you believe it's possible that you took that thing from out of the dream and into real life...

And then you face the crushing reality that you didn't actually bring it into the real world.

[quote name='Paco']have you ever tried to YOINK something from Zangief?[/QUOTE]
And I thought this thread couldn't get any gayer...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Man - I can see YOINK being a new term on CAG.[/QUOTE]

But it's already an old term, from the Simpsons.

bread's done
Back