Where are free arcade games From Spotlight Deal

Earmuffin585

CAGiversary!
I bougth xbox live for 35.99 on xbox live spotlight and the offer includes free 2 arcades . I can't figure out where to get it. Please excuse my stupidity

I did a Google search and apparently the fine print reads "limited time offer valid through this in dash-signup. Gift will be sent to the e-mail address tied to your Xbox Live account within 6-8 weeks. Limit 3 per person. Not compatible with other offers". I know that Microsoft point bonuses they've given out in the past have taken a few weeks and they e-mail you the codes, so I'm pretty sure that's the deal here.

[quote name='Matt Young']I did a Google search and apparently the fine print reads "limited time offer valid through this in dash-signup. Gift will be sent to the e-mail address tied to your Xbox Live account within 6-8 weeks. Limit 3 per person. Not compatible with other offers". I know that Microsoft point bonuses they've given out in the past have taken a few weeks and they e-mail you the codes, so I'm pretty sure that's the deal here.[/QUOTE]

thanks alot!!!!!...but 6-8 month!?!? Whatever 36 for live is awesome!!!

bread's done
Back