Where are the Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Deals???

cancermatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
WTH? I've been looking forward to purchasing this for a while now and haven't noticed any deals... anywhere. And it comes out tomorrow, so I'm asking Cheapy along with anyone else to please forward me to the correct location... where are the Ultimate Sith Edition deals? Specifically, I'm looking for XBOX, and all I can find are $39.99 price points, no specials. No TRU giftcards. No freebies.

I was originally planning on using my $20 TRU giftcard from Halo 3: ODST and getting the game at half off on release day... but if there aren't any deals offered, I'm going to hold off until Black Friday.

If you see or hear of any offers, please post them. Thanks! :)

The best I could find was newegg. $36.99 with no tax and free shipping. I;m still trying to decide if I should bite now or wait until later on the chance of a good sale.

Its $36.99 + FS + No Tax @ Amazon.com!!!

Just remember this is a SteelBook metal case, I recommend buying in store & make sure to inspects any dent, ding, loose disc or scratches before purchasing.

I used an ECA coupon to pre order this last month when there was actual codes. Figuring the best deal, and so far right.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Fry's had it for 39.99 but don't know if that's retail price.[/QUOTE]
Of course is a MSRP. The lowest price I've seen is Amazon & Newegg.

I think the lower MSRP and additional content is all they are going to give in the way of "deals" considering its a rerelease of a game. Kinda like the GOTY editions of games and whatnot. Of course that just my opinion of the situation. Although if you guys find anything better than amazon with eca, im all ears. Already traded in my original copy so I have to get it.

i'm definitely going to get this on the cheap even though by all accounts it was only a mediocre. star wars fan here...

Stopped by my local TRU, they only received 3 copies, as I asked an employee and his co-worker replied (at least those were available to the public). I don't know if everyplace is getting small numbers of copies, but for a wide release, I'd figure TRU to have more than three.

Big Star Wars fan, big-time disappointed. But hopefully waiting for a big deal come Black Friday.

What's the cheapest you can get these for the 360? I swore I saw this at a gamestop for $17.99, but then maybe that was the regular game....

Would this still be worth a buy for the DLC content? I had rented it in the past and went through the campaign. I've heard mixed reviews about the DLC.

bread's done
Back