Where are you buying your FFVII:CC from?

Derrick1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Hello just wondering from the people who are going to get this on day one where you are going to get your copy from? What is the best place depending on bonus items, etc.

I already know about these:

CC- Free $10 GC with purchase
BB- Metallic finish on cover
EB/GS/GC- Shinra UMD case

Personally I would go with the free $10 gift card but CC say by 2 pm and the store is to far from my work and I start at 3pm lol.

Well what are you people doing?

EBgames.com FF:Crisis Core+Shinra UMD Case+Free Overnight shipping

The strategy Guide is 282 pages!!! its larger then the Lost Odyssesy Guide which had 279.

I bought the guide and been looking through it somewhat without spoiling, def worth it, Great info and back story and it also has a HUGE poster of Zack with the Buster Sword :)

I'm going to wait for pictures to come out for the Crisis Core from Best Buy. If that's any good, I have Best Buy gift cards laying around. If not, I'm going to either buy it using GCO at Buy.com or just wait 'till prices drop to $20-$25.

Do you have to pre-order to get the $10 gift card at Circuit City? If not then I'll probably try to get my copy there. I guess I could always ask before I decide to purchase it.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Do you have to pre-order to get the $10 gift card at Circuit City? If not then I'll probably try to get my copy there. I guess I could always ask before I decide to purchase it.[/quote]

Um I guess no one knows?

Going with BB for the nice cover. The Shinra case is ok but if you use it it will get wear & tear while if you don't its just something tiny. How can you get a PM with Frys, do they put ads online or something? Oh it looks like Frys is only in CA, Texas,Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, Oregon, & Washington.

[quote name='Hostile']Are there actually any pictures of the Best Buy cover?[/quote]

I'm assuming it's the cover of the preorder box they had on shelves, which is just the normal cover only in shiny silver.

[quote name='mrlokievil']I'm assuming it's the cover of the preorder box they had on shelves, which is just the normal cover only in shiny silver.[/quote]

You right it is nothing really special, a friend of mine that works for Bestbuy said he is going with the CC deal for the $10 GC because its nothing anymore special then how the KH II case looked.

Amazon with the UMD case and 2 day shipping. The difference between Amazon and CC is only $5 including the gift card, and I'd rather have the UMD case. Maybe it will be rare and worth something! :bouncy:

So if I go to the store on Tuesday, it should be on shelves, if I don't get there too late? I've got some $75 in BB RewardZone thingies, so I'm probably just going to go to BB on Tuesday and pick it up (and if that fails, I'll order it from Amazon.com).

But I'd like to confirm if it's supposed to be on shelves Tuesday. Sometimes these "shipping on" dates confuse me.

/tk

Isn't it Monday? We got a memo at GC saying it'll be in store on Monday by 2PM or so. I thought that was kinda weird, since they weren't same-daying it, and I figured it'd be in on Tuesday, but then that memo came up.. weird.

This is a huge game so im pretty sure there should be no issues with the game in store on Tuesday and some maybe Monday. I would not doubt that the stores especially EB/GS already have them ready to go.

Just a heads up that Shinra UMD case holds 2 games if anyone was planning on using it. If they come sealed thats the way im keeping mine.

ill have 3 copies. my FFVII PSP with japanese special cover game, gamestop w/ shinra case to play, best buy preorder with metal casing. and maybe get 2 from UK with that art book and sell a copy. lol ive got too much $$$ to blow.

[quote name='Scorch']In stock now at GameCrazy stores..[/quote]

Lucky for the people who went with GC.. EB/Gamestop will have them tomorrow at store opening which means most stores already have them but are holding them or will be getting them today by store close.

I would think so because the release date should be tomorrow (the 25th) so they should most definitely have it at that hour (assuming that it's not sold out then).

We didn't sell out at all. We had six left over. They only sent us two of the UMD cases though. We sold out of the guides. Kinda weird that we got it so early, we got it at 1030am this morning.

yeh i went to GC to get early, but they only have enough Cases for the preorders, so i decide to wait another day (the salesman was calling everybody who got preorders when i got there, which btw... he is the best game salesperson ive ever met, he know his stuff :) )

Anyway, i got mine from BB and GS..... for the bonus and of course the 10%OFF coupon.
I saw the guidbook today and i think i might gonna get it with the 10% off deal

[quote name='Scorch']We didn't sell out at all. We had six left over. They only sent us two of the UMD cases though. We sold out of the guides. Kinda weird that we got it so early, we got it at 1030am this morning.[/quote]

Are the Shinra UMD cases cheapy or decent quality?

[quote name='yuckfou']yeh i went to GC to get early, but they only have enough Cases for the preorders, so i decide to wait another day (the salesman was calling everybody who got preorders when i got there, which btw... he is the best game salesperson ive ever met, he know his stuff :) )

Anyway, i got mine from BB and GS..... for the bonus and of course the 10%OFF coupon.
I saw the guidbook today and i think i might gonna get it with the 10% off deal[/QUOTE]

What is this 10% off coupon you speak of? And how good is the guide? I haven't bought a guide in literally years, but if there's a lot of extra stuff to find in the game, it might be worth it. At the very least for posterity's sake. ;)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']What is this 10% off coupon you speak of? And how good is the guide? I haven't bought a guide in literally years, but if there's a lot of extra stuff to find in the game, it might be worth it. At the very least for posterity's sake. ;)[/quote]

I looked at the guide when I was at Gamestop and it is huge... I may pick it up today if they still have some but I do not think it is really needed for this game. Anyone know if there is anything you absolutely need the guide for?

Are the BB exclusive CC going to run out fast? I want to get the game from there but won't be able to pick it up until the end of the week.

Im kinda irked I picked up my copy today and the store never recieved the Shinra cases... so they said oh we will put it off to the side for you.. Hopefully that goes well but I dont have my hopes up.. they did give me as a little were sorry bonus is a open copy of Silent Hill Experience UMD which is on my TL now....

Gah I only pre-ordered it there for the stupid case lol

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']What is this 10% off coupon you speak of? And how good is the guide? I haven't bought a guide in literally years, but if there's a lot of extra stuff to find in the game, it might be worth it. At the very least for posterity's sake. ;)[/QUOTE]

ive never bought a guide before, since i got gamefaqs... but i think im gonna jump on thiso ne. Ull get 1 zack poster and some artwork on it....

As for 10% do a search on the deal forum, theres a thread about it.
10% on BB if you are a rewardzone member
and 10% from GS

i was planning on going to CC, but they didnt have it, so i priced match Frys at BB and got the fancy cover, 31.99 ain't too shabby.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']What is this 10% off coupon you speak of? And how good is the guide? I haven't bought a guide in literally years, but if there's a lot of extra stuff to find in the game, it might be worth it. At the very least for posterity's sake. ;)[/QUOTE]

Gamestop 10% off, look it up at deals forum
BB reward zne 10% doesnt include games, so thats a mistake on my part....

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i was planning on going to CC, but they didnt have it, so i priced match Frys at BB and got the fancy cover, 31.99 ain't too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Print ad says, Wednesday 2 PM !

As of me, i got 3 at GS for my friends, 2 at BB for another friends (hardcore collector lol)
Was planning to get one at BB for my self but it appears that the 10% doesnt work on games, so i think im gonna get one from CC with $10 GC tomorrow

My Amazon order has been delayed, and now I'm worried I won't get the pre-order bonus. I'd try an in-store pickup with BB, but their site isn't offering the bonus anymore. This makes me mad. :headache:

I'm actually going to get it on ebay, I won a 50 dollar gift certificate on their last instant one game. First time I actually win something LOL

I actually have 3 copies of this game.

1: Circuit City with $10 Gift Card
2: Amazon w/ UMD Shinra Case
3: BestBuy with Metallic Cover

I opened the CircuitCity copy and figured I'd keep the other 2 in case this game ever becomes rare like the original FF7. :)

I can't believe no one has said they are "buying" it off the internet or something to that effect. I thought FFVII was just OK so I'll probably pass on this unless it gets really good reviews or something...

bread's done
Back