Where are you getting Zelda: Four Swords?

Togepy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Zelda Four Swords comes out this week and there are quite a few deals going on for it. Here are the deals:

Gamestop with free Sword Play shirt
EBGames with free Hero shirt
Gamecrazy with free Hyrulean Four Play shirt
Best Buy for $45 after GGC
Target with free Player's Guide
Circuit City for $45 with free $10 gift card

I'm getting it from Circuit City and using the $10 gift card on Zelda classic to bring it down to $5. So I'll get Zelda Four Swords, Zelda Classic and a free shirt for $50. What about everyone else?

I preordered it from Gamestop.com with free shirt, free cable and free overnight shipping, but I really like the Game Crazy shirt too. So far, the game is getting really good reviews so I am excited to get it.

Went to 2 gamestops a few days ago and neither were offering the free shirt anymore. Both clerks said you could only get it when you were able to FIRST preorder the game.

sweet. i didn't even know i was getting it. when will it arrive at my door? my address follows:

(EDITED-Address removed)

either jake or elwood will be there to meet you and write a check, so please send it COD.

Zelda is, IMO, pretty much the only franchise that hasn't been perverted and whored out.. I'm truly worried that this is going to ruin my image of the whole series. That said.. I probably won't buy it until I hear a lot of great reviews.

Waiting for price drops on a Zelda game? Good luck guys... don't be surprised if you don't see it until the new Revolution console launches though.

[quote name='jasonditz']Waiting for price drops on a Zelda game? Good luck guys... don't be surprised if you don't see it until the new Revolution console launches though.[/quote]

Most here arnt really looking for price drops.. most are just waiting for that one great deal on Zelda:4Swords. Remeber FF:CC?, yeah its still $40-$50 but at one point was like $14.XX on overstock.. I'll wait till I get a deal on this..

IMO, $50 seems a bit much for Four Swords. I would have bit if it were $40. I'll just pick it up when it hits that point.

Getting mine at my local Gamestop since I pre-order everything there. I'm friends with the manager so he's also going to give me the Four Swords cardboard stand up when they're done with it. It'll go great with my Custom Robo stand up. :D

Well Im hoping Fye well PM the zelda deal at circuit city so I can trade a couple of games and use the store credit for that. And i'll probably use the gift card for street fighter alpha 3 for the gba.

Btw, does anyone know if four swords can be played with 2 or 3 people? I hope so cause only a couple of my friends have gba's and I haven't heard anything about this.

Four swords can be played with up to 4 people so yes it can be played with only 2 or 3. With 2 people, each person has an extra link which one person can steal another link from their partner and have 3 at once. With 3 people, one person has the extra link and it can be stolen between you and your partners.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']Four swords can be played with up to 4 people so yes it can be played with only 2 or 3. With 2 people, each person has an extra link which one person can steal another link from their partner and have 3 at once. With 3 people, one person has the extra link and it can be stolen between you and your partners.[/quote]

Thanks for the info! I'll definately get this game now.

does anyone know if its out at target yet? i plan on using a raincheck on it(25.88 i think from true crime a while back 49%)is it gonna be at target today or will i have to wait a day or so?

[quote name='Togepy']
Circuit City for $45 with free $10 gift card
[/quote]

has anyone confirmed that it is indeed $45+GC and not $50+GC?

Also, when is the game coming out. Tues or Wed?

I checked yesterday and they didn't have it. Although i did see a few Starwars/Tetris bundles left over for the Xbox and i've read here that it's only suppose to be a penny. So i goto the cashier, get it ringed up, rings up as a penny. The chick behind the counter gets worried that it's wrong and calls the manager over. Then he ****ing changes the price of it to $10. :x

I will probably get this game, but it wont be until later. First off, it has to get a decent review...no way do I want to shell out money for a crappy game.

If I do get this game, it will be when I go back to California on vacation to visit my sister. That way me, her, and my nephew can hook up our 3 GBAs together and then play. Because it looks like playing this game title by itself would probably be lame.

Am I the only person who wishes this game would have been made an online title? Then finding 3 other players with GBAs at the same time would have been much easier.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can pick up a copy at Target that still has the free players guide.

Well I just tried to PM circuit city's ad for zelda at fye in the galleria in Poughkeepsie, NY and they said " we are sorry but we don't PM from ciruit city, we stopped Pming them 2 years ago, and we only pm from stores within the mall." well that was a disappointment. Does anyone else know of stores not pming like this? I thought it was wierd but I wanted to trade a couple of games to buy zelda anyway. Can't wait to play it.

bread's done
Back