Where are you, or where did you go to college.

[quote name='Backlash'][quote name='legion_stxds']Texas A&M Univeristy *Cough*Kingsville*Cough*

My lil harvard on the plains... :wink:[/quote]

Kingsville? I thought it was in College Station?[/quote]

The one that eveyone knows is in College Station; unfortunately, this is not the one I attend. :cry: The Texas A&M system has spread and incorporated other campuses.

BSE, University of Michigan, 1987 (damn I AM old)
Just took LSAT and am applying to law schools - back to college in the fall!

the other USC, University of South Carolina. i'm in the honors college majoring in chemical engineering, which is a bitch. it's so much work.

I attend University of South Florida in Tampa and a graduating student in Social Work after recieving a dual degree in Social Work and Religious Studies.

University at Buffalo, BA in Graphic Design, Graduated 2002. After doing 4 years in the Air Force. Livin in NYC

[quote name='schultzed']University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee BA and MA Sociology

City Univerisity of New York ABD (all but dissertation) Sociology[/quote]

University of Cincinnati - MA Sociology, currently in my first year of doctoral work.

Do you plan on looking for work right away, or would you rather finish your dissertation? Either way, kudos...anyone foolish enough to go through doctoral exams deserves recognition.

myke.

EDIT: Do you plan on going to any conferences this spring/summer?

Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY -- Graduated in 2002. BS in Computer Science. BS in Technical Communications.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY -- Finishing up my MS in Computer Science. Expected to graduate in May of 2006.

Man, I feel old.

I graduated over nine years ago from The Columbus College of Art & Design in Ohio. Graphic design major, illustration minor.

[quote name='megashock5']Man, I feel old.

I graduated over nine years ago from The Columbus College of Art & Design in Ohio. Graphic design major, illustration minor.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I'm 10 years out.

Isn't this thread an old one? I can't remember if I replied already or not, but here we go:

University of Akron, Marketing Management - Summer 2005

I'm going back to school in January to get an associates in Interactive Media at Cuyahoga Com. College.

just finished a year and a half at Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, IL.

In January I'll be at the University of Wisconsin- Madison.

School of Hard Knocks. Class of '97 bitches. No seriously, I never stepped foot inside a regular classroom after I graduated from high school. The Air Force gave me all the schooling I'll ever need.

It's a great time to be a cheap ass gamer.

Case Western Reserve University, planning to declare CompE as my major with a minor in Management. Last exam for the semester's in 4 hours, and then it's a month of doing jack shit.

Started at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville my freshman year.

Now attending Brevard Community College.

Next year I will be attending either the University of Central Florida or University of Florida.

I graduate from Auburn University with a degree in History. I am currently at Mississippi State University working on my Masters in Diplomatic History.

Never finished college (though I'm considering taking online classes to finish up) but I attended U. of I. in Urbana in Comp Eng. but found real estate to be more lucrative so I decided to do that full time instead and it's paid off nicely.:cool:

bread's done
Back