Where can I buy a beanbag chair for a cheap price?

kal123

Banned
topic. I'm not looking to buy one online, but at a popular store chain that I can physically go out and buy it.. I dont care what it looks like, as long as it seems comfortable. Thanks

I second Walmart or maybe Target. They have them from $15-20 for devent sized ones. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but these seemed pretty good to me.

Yea Target or Walmart is the place to go. They're about $20 and maybe a few bucks cheaper if its in the weekly ad. I want one but last time there was a sale all they had left was those ones designed like a basketball. Thanks for reminding me I need to pick one up!

sears i think had some for 20$.. o_O.. i saw some sellin at gas stations by some mexican people.. looks comfy actually but wasnt sure of the price

This is a little off topic, but I just thought it was hilarious when I saw people selling bean bag chairs in mexico. At intersections, like you might see candy sold here for "charity".

Cool... I am looking for something like this for my game room, either those or those floor rocker chairs like I had growing up

Picked this up today at Target. On sale for $16, its on the front page of this weeks ads.
beanbag.jpg

Pretty damn comfy. Its called the video bean bag chair or something like that. Pockets on the sides for remotes if you want. Also comes in green and I think red. They also have regular beanbag chairs for $15. I was kicking back in it playing some lazy Time Crisis 3 earlier.

Edit: Also forgot to mention it has these bigger sizes foam "beans" inside different from what I'm used to seeing in beanbags. They're like marble sized. Real nice.

I'm thinking of getting one of these also..
0079891984057_215X215.jpg

Bean bag cube. Use for an ottoman and it also has a side pocket. They were on sale at Target a couple weeks ago for $10 but now they're $20. That pic is from Walmart though. I thought it would be cool to go with what I already have if the color matches.

[quote name='Smell']if u have any cats in ur house beware !
u know what i mean if u think bout it[/quote]

I have a bean bag chair that is of TMNT and it's almost 15 years old, and my cat loves it and there are only 3 rips in it, but it's a good one and the outside is fake lether, and there is an inner part too.

Yeah walmart had them called the "Dream Chair" and t was like the blue one pictured above price will fluctaute with what part of the country you are in but mine was under 15. It was black and comfortable as hell.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Picked this up today at Target. On sale for $16, its on the front page of this weeks ads.
beanbag.jpg

Pretty damn comfy. Its called the video bean bag chair or something like that. Pockets on the sides for remotes if you want. Also comes in green and I think red. They also have regular beanbag chairs for $15. I was kicking back in it playing some lazy Time Crisis 3 earlier.
[/quote]

I bought that same one a few days ago. I love it. Very comfy.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='Smell']if u have any cats in ur house beware !
u know what i mean if u think bout it[/quote]

I have a bean bag chair that is of TMNT and it's almost 15 years old, and my cat loves it and there are only 3 rips in it, but it's a good one and the outside is fake lether, and there is an inner part too.[/quote]

heh thats not what i was talkin about

Probably Kmart, Wallmart and Target is the best place for cheap beanbags but the quality? I think that is a big (?). I just made my own bean bag chairs, it cost me less than 25$ for the kits and filling. I love it and it works fine with me.

[quote name='tiffany']Probably Kmart, Wallmart and Target is the best place for cheap beanbags but the quality? I think that is a big (?). I just made my own bean bag chairs, it cost me less than 25$ for the kits and filling. I love it and it works fine with me.[/quote]

ahhh, a reply that was 4 years in the making ;)

[quote name='Smell']heh thats not what i was talkin about[/quote]
oh god this X5000. once they spray it you CANNOT get the smell out.

bread's done
Back