Where Can I buy ANIME!!!!!!! stores or online retailers are cool too.

garc4475

CAGiversary!
i live in Just outside the L.A. area So If anyone can recomend any stores with good deals or anything...
also online retailers would be awesome info please help me out!!! i need my eureka 7!!

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Rightstuf. There's no reason to use anything else.[/quote]

deepdiscount.com
dvdpacific.com

Because their prices are oftentimes better than Rightstuf's. I only go to rightstuf when they have sales.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Rightstuf. There's no reason to use anything else.[/quote]

Third. I've gotten a ton of anime for decent prices. I usually only shop the bargain bin unless they're having a sale.

I'll give deepdiscount and dvdpacific a look though.

[quote name='greenrocks']Suncoast...
Craigslist is not bad idea to check, too.[/QUOTE]

Suncoast still exists???

All the ones I used to go to in Illinois closed down AGES ago. :shock:

(also their prices were HORRIBLE)

this...

[quote name='Kerig']but your request is quite vague.[/QUOTE]

and this...

[quote name='Camwi']Shouldn't those exclamation points be question marks? And why so many?[/QUOTE]

thread = epic fail

[quote name='garc4475']i live in Just outside the L.A. area So If anyone can recomend any stores with good deals or anything...
also online retailers would be awesome info please help me out!!! i need my eureka 7!![/QUOTE]

You should check out your local Bestbuy. Here's the bestbuy stores do 50% off all animes. Get it while you can and do not forget look up on bestbuy thread :)

California
23000 SAVI RANCH PKWY YORBA LINDA 92885
180 DONAHUE ST MARIN CITY 94965
1751 E BAYSHORE RD EAST PALO ALTO 94303
10861 WEYBURN AVE LOS ANGELES 90024
2550 NAGLEE RD TRACY 95304
2852 CANYON SPRINGS PKWY RIVERSIDE 92507
3690 N FREEWAY BLVD SACRAMENTO 95834
760 E EL CAMINO REAL SUNNYVALE 94087
4500 VAN NUYS BLVD SHERMAN OAKS 91403
12281 LIMONITE AVE MIRA LOMA 91752
2650 41ST AVE SOQUEL 95073
1764 W OLIVE AVE MERCED 95348
2445 IRON POINT RD FOLSOM 95630
13017 PEYTON DR CHINO HILLS 91709
16171 LAKE FOREST DR IRVINE 92618
7011 CAMINO ARROYO GILROY 95020
1621 E MONTE VISTA AVE VACAVILLE 95688
6310 E PACIFIC COAST HWY LONG BEACH 90803
1307 E GLADSTONE ST GLENDORA 91740
79220 HWY 111 LA QUINTA 92253
700 DU BOIS ST SAN RAFAEL 94901
2460 E CHARLESTON RD MOUNTAIN VIEW 94043
6600 LONE TREE WAY BRENTWOOD 94513
101 GENERAL STILLWELL DR MARINA 93933
32937 US HWY 79 TEMECULA 92592
2900 S DOGWOOD EL CENTRO 92243
9680 MISSION GORGE RD SANTEE 92071
19350 NORDHOFF WAY NORTHRIDGE 91324
1046 N EL CAMINO REAL ENCINITAS 92024
655 W HERNDON AVE CLOVIS 93612
2795 BELL RD AUBURN 95603
2375 N TUSTIN ST ORANGE 92865
8401 FLETCHER PKWY LA MESA 91942
30178 HAUN RD MENIFEE 92584
181 CURTNER AVE SAN JOSE 95125
27220 EUCALYPTUS MORENO VALLEY 92555
230 TOWNE CENTER DR COMPTON 90220
1650 2ND ST BEAUMONT 92223
2857 PARK AVE TUSTIN 92782
18811 BEAR VALLEY RD APPLE VALLEY 92308
2339 CLARIBEL RD RIVERBANK 95367
2015 BIRCH RD CHULA VISTA 91915

The big boys of online anime shopping are:

rightstuf.com
The head honcho- good service, massive selection, constant sales. Buy a Got Anime membership, wait for the studio sales, and get damn near all your DVDs 46% off MSRP. Free shipping over $49 too.

Robert's Anime Corner Store
Not often brought up here for lack of sales, but the absolute best customer service of any anime site out there. Has a knack for finding long since discontinued rarities, and a godsend for manga collectors since they put extra effort into stocking all volumes of a title, even the out-of-print ones.

deepdiscount.com
Always free shipping, super low prices, and a bi-annual sale that makes them one of the cheapest guys around. The trade-off is less selection, slow customer service, and some box packing issues (be cautious if you want an empty artbox.)

amazon.com
Ye Olde Catch-all. They've got pretty much everything if you take marketplace sellers into account, but make sure you know how to spot a bootleg first, and be ready to deal with collector's market inflation on some titles.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']The big boys of online anime shopping are:

rightstuf.com
The head honcho- good service, massive selection, constant sales. Buy a Got Anime membership, wait for the studio sales, and get damn near all your DVDs 46% off MSRP. Free shipping over $49 too.

Not often brought up here for lack of sales, but the absolute best customer service of any anime site out there. Has a knack for finding long since discontinued rarities, and a godsend for manga collectors since they put extra effort into stocking all volumes of a title, even the out-of-print ones.

deepdiscount.com
Always free shipping, super low prices, and a bi-annual sale that makes them one of the cheapest guys around. The trade-off is less selection, slow customer service, and some box packing issues (be cautious if you want an empty artbox.)

amazon.com
Ye Olde Catch-all. They've got pretty much everything if you take marketplace sellers into account, but make sure you know how to spot a bootleg first, and be ready to deal with collector's market inflation on some titles.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

I have never found something I want yet at deep discount.. but then again i'm into the tamer stuff.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']The big boys of online anime shopping are:

rightstuf.com

deepdiscount.com

amazon.com
Ye Olde Catch-all. They've got pretty much everything if you take marketplace sellers into account, but make sure you know how to spot a bootleg first, and be ready to deal with collector's market inflation on some titles.[/quote]

I might add eBay to this list if you are looking for something specific and cheap, like bootleg stuff. But Rightstuf is pretty awesome. Got some good stuff on their christmas sale, Azumanga Diaoh and Cromartie High complete sets cheap. Lots of good stuff on clearance there.

[quote name='cueball939']I might add eBay to this list if you are looking for something specific and cheap, like bootleg stuff. [/QUOTE]

Yeah... I left ebay out becuase you should NEVER. Buy. Bootlegs. Seriously. If you're going to put money into it, give it to the people who pay the creators. If you're after stolen anime, just download it and burn your own- then you save some cash and you're not supporting some Chinese mafia group somewhere.

Amazon has a much better system in place for getting refunds from bad sellers, and a lower instance of bootlegs- that's why they made the list first.

Rightstuf.com is the best. Great customer service and fast free shipping.

Buy the membership and it'll pay itself off after one sale if you buy a lot. Then you have another whole year to buy stuff from more sales. They have at least 2 of the same sales every year. They cycle each sale about 6 months apart, unless they have changed it, but it doesn't seem like they did.

Also, they license and release anime series too. So you'll be supporting the original creators, other publishers and rightstuf itself.

Since my tastes in anime are old stuff, I use lots of Amazon marketplace sellers. Agent Aika, Slayers, Project A-Ko, all can be had for excellent prices.

bread's done
Back