Where can I buy Bawls in Bulk?

DV8

CAGiversary!
Not that I don't love paying $2 at 7-11, can anyone tell me places where I can get it in 6-packs or more? Or if you know many, the cheapest place? Thanks

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Bawls :whistle2:k, don't you already have a pair of those ? seriously, what is it ?[/QUOTE]

Its an energy drink, doesn't really taste like much, and comes in a glass blue bottle. Not a fan of it.

[quote name='Prepster']Its an energy drink, doesn't really taste like much, and comes in a glass blue bottle. Not a fan of it.[/QUOTE]

sounds like someones got a case of blue bawls eh?

[quote name='raveneyes']only it tastes much better then monster. I still like the new mountain dew better tho..

~b[/QUOTE]

I dunno how many of you guys still remember Amp. It was also made by mountain dew but was hella good, at least much better than Red Bull.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']in mah pantz, bitch[/QUOTE]

Wow...you have more than 2? You probably want to get that looked at by a physician...a licensed physician would be better though.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Bawls :whistle2:k, don't you already have a pair of those ? seriously, what is it ?[/QUOTE]
I seriously thought you were joking until i saw the next 3 or so replies had serious responses.

apparently none of you remember when they were givin away free bawlz online and people ordered like a 100 bawlz, I dont think anyone got them though.

so i take it compusa is the best place to buy in bulk? Though I have not heard other suggestions... just balls

[quote name='whoknows']Wow...you have more than 2? You probably want to get that looked at by a physician...a licensed physician would be better though.[/QUOTE]
?

Why would I need a physician to see the soft drink in my pocket?

thinkgeek is only good if there isn't a compusa within driving distance. you end up paying about 14 dollars more a case after shipping.

~b

Thanks for the site man but i need them tomorrow. Gaming, and my friends love bawls, the guys too.

[quote name='DV8']Thanks for the site man but i need them tomorrow. Gaming, and my friends love bawls, the guys too.[/QUOTE]

Try going to a lan center or a computer repair store they are the places most likely to carry them

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']?

Why would I need a physician to see the soft drink in my pocket?[/QUOTE]

Because its not healthy to consume more than 2 a day of course :p

:whistle2:\" I need two pair..give me two pair:whistle2:\"
Does anyone remember OK cola? I was thing about trying this Bawls drink, but how does it really taste?

[quote name='raveneyes']compusa, case is 17 bucks

~b[/QUOTE]

I hadn't known that they even sold them there. Must be new. I could only find it online and ordered it that way.

[quote name='BeAt']costco sells cases of bawls thats where i got mine[/QUOTE]

That's even better. I also hadn't known that Costco sold them. How much were they there?

CompUSA sells cases of them. Around NJ at least. You should check them out, I remember it being pretty cheap too because they have a ton of it all the time. I never bought any though, I don't like those energy drinks (they all taste like p*ss to me).

I drink Coffee, and I like it like I like my women...in a plastic cup.

bread's done
Back