Where can I buy cheap ethernet cables for my 360?

element676

CAGiversary!
Where can I find cheap ethernet cables? I know monoprice.com is great , but having hard time finding them on the site.

What are you having trouble with on monoprice?

I just ordered a 100foot cable for $20+ shipped, if thats not the best place in the world to buy cables idk what is.

Definitely monoprice.com, got a 50' ethernet cable for about $8 shipped a couple weeks ago.

And if you're having trouble finding the link, go HERE :)

My 360 cable no longer works. I just don't see anything called ethernet cables at monoprice , so not sure which cable I need since it isn't called ethernet.

[quote name='element676']My 360 cable no longer works. I just don't see anything called ethernet cables at monoprice , so not sure which cable I need since it isn't called ethernet.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yea. I gave you the link. Ethernet are just Cat5e cables btw ;)

Cat 6 cables work as well, they have less errors than Cat5e. I recently replaced all my Cat5e cables with Cat 6 and it works great. Anyways both should work just fine.

If you want one now. At Best Buy they have a 50' Ethernet Cable "made for the xbox 360" (it just says xbox 360 on it and is in the video game area). IT cost $19.99.

bread's done
Back