Where can I buy GREEN XBOX 360 DVD Cases?

dreamvsps2

CAGiversary!
I have 3 games that I got from Blockbuster but they came in a black case. Any place ( no ebay) sell the original Xbox 360 dvd cases?

Try asking your local Toys R Us, they throw out all the cases they use as displays but wouldn't give me any. Yours might be nicer.

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Try asking your local Toys R Us, they throw out all the cases they use as displays but wouldn't give me any. Yours might be nicer.[/QUOTE]

Or, apparently, try the TRU dumpster. ;)

Seriously, does Microsoft not sell the cases on their website? I know Nintendo sells DS, GCN, GCN 2-Disk and Wii cases over their webstore... and they've got to be making a killing off them...

a simple web search will find you the cases somewhere (i did this a few years ago, thus i don't have specifics now), they are not hard to find

but, if you are looking for a handful, just ask your local eb, gamestop, game rush etc. the next time you buy something , they will give them to you if you are not greedy

Try asking the blockbuster you bought the games at. They normally have some in the front when the strip the new games. I just wait until I am buying a few things anyways and hit them up. Its hit or miss.

I’m sure the OP is already aware of this, which is probably why he's taken the trouble of putting NO EBAY. My advice to anyone considering third-party eBay cases is don’t bother unless they’re listed official (and no I can't remember the name of the manufacturer - visguard or something ?)

I've bought those green cases in that link above & they’re absolute crap. Wafer thin, rough edges, pock marked sleeves & hold buttons that crack- :roll: The one’s I got were in rougher condition than the cases I intended to replace. If you're dealing in bulk trading & need these things by the dozen, it's a pain trying to find them. Anyway..Don’t waste your money.

If anyone does know where to buy equivilents to official green cases, drop a link and please dont put something like "Do a search, there's plenty out there" because :

1> You're wasting bandwidth
2> There really isnt 'any out there' .. maybe there was 2 years ago..
3> This is only indicative you dont know what the f*** you're talking about.

Thanks then

Thanks fuckwitt.

Incase you missed it, I actually incorporated my own experiences for others that google this one. I guess you were too busy jerking off over pictures of your mom.

Yeah, thanks for the bait- Im going to rise to that one.. I need about 300

...Think I stumbled across the wrong forum somehow.

If you're someone who's conducted a search for Green Xbox cases, either from manufacturers or otherwise, you may be fortunate enough to come across this thread! It contains such nuggets of wisdom as:whistle2: " Find them in a dumpster, buy them off eBay " and my illusive favourite has got to be:whistle2: "The truth is out there but you've got to look for it ". If you decide to register and post your opinion or experience- please expect further smart replys to follow from pre-pubscent idiots who think they're very 'brave' calling strangers names over the internet or moderators who clearly couldnt moderate a goldfish.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I would just got to GS and buy a few of the $.99 sport titles for xbox. Probably your best bet for cheap games.[/QUOTE]

They aren't exactly the same as the 360 games if you have OCD. I'm in need of a couple, too, if I can't get the sticker residue off.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']They aren't exactly the same as the 360 games if you have OCD. I'm in need of a couple, too, if I can't get the sticker residue off.[/QUOTE]
Goo gone is your buddy.

bread's done
Back