Where can i buy PSO cheap?

[quote name='guyver2077']gamecube one harderst to find deals on...i have both...great game[/quote]

Yeah... I heard some people found it at Target on discount. I might just order for full price at ebgames

Hey,
I have a copy of PSO for xbox.
and get this. NEVER BEEN PLAYED.
Never even popped it in my xbox.
It is open, but I never got around to playingit.

So, you will get the 2 months free or whatever it is.

I'd be willing to sell it to you for 20.00 shipped.
I would trade also, but I have mostly everything cept newer stuff..

So what do you think?
[email protected] if interested.

-Mike

My Target had a stack of XBOX PSO for $10. I bought them out and gave them to friends.

BTW getting a used copy of the XBOX version is no problem because the 2-month free trial is linked to your XBOX LIVE account, not to a serial number on the disc like the Dreamcast version.

I found the game to be kinda ugly and clunky, but YMMV. Hope this helps!

PSO episode III is coming out this week, the sheer awesomeness of that game should be enough to let you hold out a couple of days.

How is this game single player? I used to have it for DC and enjoyed it more or less and never went online with it. I am usually into dungeon crawlers, so if it has good character build up and all I may still like it. Any advice?

[quote name='Gamma_Metroid']PSO episode III is coming out this week, the sheer awesomeness of that game should be enough to let you hold out a couple of days.[/quote]

Yup! PSOIII will be awesome but if you are going to be buying III might as well get I&II since the monthly fee covers both games.

bread's done
Back