Where Can I Find Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Complete Season 2?

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Only found it on Ebay.

M[/QUOTE]

How did you find that? I can't find it in a regular search. That seller doesnt have any items listed for sale when you click his username, odd. And animal, when's the last time you saw it at a hot topic? I may go to the mall later and take a look.

Or if anyones Hot Topic still has it and you can pick it up I'll pay for it plus shipping/gas/etc.

I found it via google shopping search. Now that I look further into it, I think google found an old listing and just posted a link to it as reference. It doesn't look active. Sorry.

M

Maybe if you imagine it, the set will become real.

fosters203.jpg

If you want it just to watch, you can get it at Netflix. If you want it to own, well it seems like your options are limited. I'd contact that seller on ebay before purchasing it there as the link could be an old cache or something.

[quote name='ssjmichael']If you want it just to watch, you can get it at Netflix. If you want it to own, well it seems like your options are limited. I'd contact that seller on ebay before purchasing it there as the link could be an old cache or something.[/QUOTE]

I'll contact him thanks, and I'd rather own it. The first season is so easy to find, it's on every site. I dunno why season 2 is impossible

Yeah I wish the entire set of episodes was out but I think only the first 2 seasons were ever released. I've been renting dvds from netflix.

[quote name='h0mi']Yeah I wish the entire set of episodes was out but I think only the first 2 seasons were ever released. I've been renting dvds from netflix.[/QUOTE]

Season 3 came out on dvd in Australia....

bread's done
Back