Where can I find Halo 2 cheap?

I don't have a Shopko near me :x

And I'm not necessaraly looking for a price-drop, just if some place has it that's on sale.

[quote name='xboxowns']I don't have a Shopko near me :x

And I'm not necessaraly looking for a price-drop, just if some place has it that's on sale.[/quote]

In the Madden 2005 coupon book there was a $20 off coupon for the 12 month starter kit. It comes with Crimson Skies+12 Month Subscription Card+ Headset. I highly doubt you will see Halo 2 less than $50, so I can't help you there.

I'll be buying Halo 2 at full price since I have to get it by Christmas and I doubt very much that the price will drop. I do need to get THUG 2, cheapest I've seen is $39.99. Any help?

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='xboxowns']I don't have a Shopko near me :x

And I'm not necessaraly looking for a price-drop, just if some place has it that's on sale.[/quote]

In the Madden 2005 coupon book there was a $20 off coupon for the 12 month starter kit. It comes with Crimson Skies+12 Month Subscription Card+ Headset. I highly doubt you will see Halo 2 less than $50, so I can't help you there.[/quote]

where do i get the coupon book?

[quote name='The Shiznit']I'll be buying Halo 2 at full price since I have to get it by Christmas and I doubt very much that the price will drop. I do need to get THUG 2, cheapest I've seen is $39.99. Any help?[/quote]

THUG 2 is 37.99 at CC today and tomorrow.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='The Shiznit']I'll be buying Halo 2 at full price since I have to get it by Christmas and I doubt very much that the price will drop. I do need to get THUG 2, cheapest I've seen is $39.99. Any help?[/quote]

THUG 2 is 37.99 at CC today and tomorrow.[/quote]

Thanks.

Madden 2005 coupon book can be found at any BB store. As for Halo 2 for $43, that is a good find, but I can't confirm it myself.

bread's done
Back