where can I find Jump! Ultimate Stars

Fire34

CAGiversary!
where can I find this in Cleveland. I already called best buy, but they didn't have. And I really don't feel like ordering it online.

I highly doubt that you'll be able to buy it in stores since its a Japanese import, unless you have small shops that actually get imports in, buying it online is pretty much your only option.

A lot of Best Buy stores sell imports, but at a rather high price. My Best Buy had Jump Superstars for $45.
[quote name='maigoyume']I highly doubt that you'll be able to buy it in stores since its a Japanese import, unless you have small shops that actually get imports in, buying it online is pretty much your only option.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ascrackoo1']Fry's if its in your area[/quote]

I thought they only carried the first right now, or have they gotten the sequel?

[quote name='naes']A lot of Best Buy stores sell imports, but at a rather high price. My Best Buy had Jump Superstars for $45.[/quote]oh? I've never seen any at my BB, but then again I'm in Canada

I'm also in Canada. Keep checking.
[quote name='maigoyume']oh? I've never seen any at my BB, but then again I'm in Canada[/QUOTE]

[quote name='naes']A lot of Best Buy stores sell imports, but at a rather high price. My Best Buy had Jump Superstars for $45.[/QUOTE]

And that's all they have.... they only carry Jump Superstars and Naruto 4.

Oh. Sorry OP.
[quote name='Roufuss']And that's all they have.... they only carry Jump Superstars and Naruto 4.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='naes']I'm also in Canada. Keep checking.[/quote] hmm oh well, i don't go out to stores to buy stuff alot these days anyways, 14% tax is just retarded

[quote name='Roufuss']And that's all they have.... they only carry Jump Superstars and Naruto 4.[/quote]
And some PSP import titles.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I thought they only carried the first right now, or have they gotten the sequel?[/quote]

The Fry's Electronics here have both.

Listen - The only way you'll realistically get this game is if you either trade for it off CAG or order it off the internet. Other than that, it's really not going to happen.

Unless of course, you have a Chinatown type setup near by where you live.

I decided to order it off of playasia and it should be coming in by next week.
Thanks anyways guys.:)

[quote name='Fire34']I decided to order it off of playasia and it should be coming in by next week.
Thanks anyways guys.:)[/QUOTE]

post ur wifi code ikf you plat. im gettin it soon and want to play with eng speaking players

bread's done
Back