Where can I find SMT:DDS 1?

I have a sealed copy I might be persuaded to part with, if you have something good to trade for it. Or if the price is right. PM me if interested.

[quote name='zindsoros']If youre lucky you can find it for 20$ brand new at Game Crazy.[/QUOTE]

you can pay them the $7 for a store search, and if they find one at one of the other stores you would get it for $20 even if you gamecrazy doesnt have one, tho i doubt there are many GC that have this game anymore it is worth a shot(but is a very longshot)

I got mine during the gamestop b2g1 free a couple of months ago, it was $45 used but after b2g1free and the gamestop card, it was more like $27 or so.

[quote name='djkunai']NOPE!

GameCrazy OFFICIALLY no longer had DDS1 (new) in stock at any store in the company.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, really? I must've been the last person to get one then or something... thank God.

DDS will fuck you in the ass when it comes to cost... it's a pain to get the game, but it's so worth it. Trade forums are definitely your best bet, but it's still not going to be cheap.

bread's done
Back