Where can I find the cheapest price for DC animated blu-ray?

Astroranagun

CAGiversary!
just get interested in DC animation and missed the december 2010 deal. wondering anyone here can give some advice.;)

I'm waiting for deal to buy WW, JL:S1, JL:CoTE, S/B:A, GL:FF.....etc

Thanks.

[quote name='Astroranagun']just get interested in DC animation and missed the december 2010 deal. wondering anyone here can give some advice.;)

I'm waiting for deal to buy WW, JL:S1, JL:CoTE, S/B:A, GL:FF.....etc

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You have to watch "Batman: Under The Red Hood" if you know anything about Batman and Ra's al Ghul.

Not sure what to tell you at the moment, but usually all the movies go on sale at once. I'd say between the GL straight to DVD animated coming soon and the GL feature coming to theatres, Best Buy and Amazon will probably put them on sale sometime in the next month. It seems like once in a while, they'll all be on sale for $10 to $15, then full price for a while. Season sets, I'm not sure. I got lucky and snagged one off eBay a while back from a seller who had a bunch cheap. Can't recall those on sale from a regular retailer.

thanks a bunch, i'm blu-ray.com frequent surfer yet non of the forumers at there replying my post. i wait for like 5 months for the deals yet none happen....thus ask the CAG members to look for help :)

[quote name='gothamcentral79']I've seen most of them for around $10 at best buy off and on over the last year.[/QUOTE]

yeah, thats exactly happen in december 2010 :cry:

bread's done
Back