Where can I get a cheap truck rental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy2029

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I live in Los Angeles. There is a Virtua On 2 cabinet arcade machine I need to pick up from City of Industry to Los Angeles (about 35 miles). Where would be the best place to rent a truck for a few hours?

If you are 25 or older and have somebody to help you lift, rent a pickup from Enterprise. It should be cheaper than uhaul since you don't pay any mileage. Otherwise uhaul is going to be cheapest.

I know you can rent one from Uhaul for $19.95 but they also probably charge per mile. Also I think Lowes or Home Depot may rent a truck, I think I have seen one for Lowes but not entireley sure. I know it sounds weird but its to haul lumber and stuff for customers and I believe there was a fee. Might want to call and check anyways.

[quote name='Davestation']I know you can rent one from Uhaul for $19.95 but they also probably charge per mile. Also I think Lowes or Home Depot may rent a truck, I think I have seen one for Lowes but not entireley sure. I know it sounds weird but its to haul lumber and stuff for customers and I believe there was a fee. Might want to call and check anyways.[/QUOTE]

I work at lowes. The charge is $19 for the first 75 min and then $5 for every 15 after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back